Lucky Star Shrine Forums
 
Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > Lucky Star > Anime > Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2013, 12:24 AM   #11
Shiraishi-kun
Local Anime Freak
 
Shiraishi-kun's Avatar
 
Location : Database, wow wow wow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Actar View Post
^ There's one more thing I need to check up on, so hold the final release! (^.^) I'll get back to you guys later today.

Also, do you think it's better to PM this kind of information? Or would posting it in this thread be fine as well?
I'll be waiting.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepgoesmeep View Post
^ that's the spirit, disregard profit, acquire anime :D
Currently Watching: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind, Release the Spyce, Senran Kagura: SHINOVI MASTER ~Tokyo Youma Chapter~
Currently Playing: Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Super Castlevania IV, Super Mario World
3DS Friend Code: 0318-9160-3343
Shiraishi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 12:30 AM   #12
Actar
Otaku University Student
 
Actar's Avatar
 
Location : In front of the computer in balmy Singapore
Here's an idea! Why not create a Google documents page so that we don't have to throw files around? It would be much more convenient, don't you say? We won't get confused and we can look over it at the same time.
__________________


For all releases of Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku: Blog~ ( ̄‿‿ ̄)

Last edited by Actar; 05-03-2013 at 12:32 AM.
Actar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 12:32 AM   #13
steenuil
Junior Member
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Actar View Post
Here's an idea! Why not create a Google documents page so that we don't have to throw files around? It would be much more convenient, don't you say?
That's a good idea, what about sync.in instead of google docs though? You don't have to sign up and go through all that google mess.
steenuil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 12:36 AM   #14
Actar
Otaku University Student
 
Actar's Avatar
 
Location : In front of the computer in balmy Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by steenuil View Post
That's a good idea, what about sync.in instead of google docs though? You don't have to sign up and go through all that google mess.
Never used that before, though I'm open to try it. But since I already have a google account, and I use google docs often, I'll try to set one up and invite you guys later today. We'll try that out first and if it doesn't work, we'll use the alternative.

I already have Shiaishi-kun's e-mail address. Could you pm me yours?

EDIT: Have already created the Google doc and have already adde Shiraishi-kun.
__________________


For all releases of Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku: Blog~ ( ̄‿‿ ̄)

Last edited by Actar; 05-03-2013 at 12:49 AM.
Actar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:26 PM   #15
steenuil
Junior Member
 
Alright, I'm done with the fonts work and the Aegisubs shenanigans, I tested this on another computer and everything should work.

Here's the torrent - http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=429936

Shiraishi-kun, if you want to upload it to YouTube I'd suggest you find a way to burn the sub track on the video. The font I used is called Big Bimbo NC, by the way.
steenuil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 03:05 PM   #16
Shiraishi-kun
Local Anime Freak
 
Shiraishi-kun's Avatar
 
Location : Database, wow wow wow
Quote:
Originally Posted by steenuil View Post
Alright, I'm done with the fonts work and the Aegisubs shenanigans, I tested this on another computer and everything should work.

Here's the torrent - http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=429936

Shiraishi-kun, if you want to upload it to YouTube I'd suggest you find a way to burn the sub track on the video. The font I used is called Big Bimbo NC, by the way.
Actar alerted me to one last tweak that needs to be made to the subs, but it's a pretty minor one, and it can easily be fixed in the batch release later on down the road.

Great release, definitely one I can be proud of! Looks very professional.

Can't wait to get down to subtitling episode 2 on Monday!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepgoesmeep View Post
^ that's the spirit, disregard profit, acquire anime :D
Currently Watching: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind, Release the Spyce, Senran Kagura: SHINOVI MASTER ~Tokyo Youma Chapter~
Currently Playing: Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Super Castlevania IV, Super Mario World
3DS Friend Code: 0318-9160-3343
Shiraishi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 04:07 PM   #17
Actar
Otaku University Student
 
Actar's Avatar
 
Location : In front of the computer in balmy Singapore
That's phenomenal by every stretch of the word's definition. (^o^) The final fix was evidently put in by steenuil, so hat's off to him! Also, as Shiraishi-kun said, fantastic job!

It's pretty much perfect, though the only inconsistencies that I can see is Hinata's line at 0:49 should be in red and the simultaneous dialogue's timing needs a little adjusting and/or different font color. But again, that's just a very minor thing that we can change for the batch release.

Can these fonts handle italics? Because I think we should just reserve the blue color for simultaneous dialogue and turn all thoughts into italics.
__________________


For all releases of Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku: Blog~ ( ̄‿‿ ̄)

Last edited by Actar; 05-03-2013 at 04:14 PM.
Actar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 04:15 PM   #18
steenuil
Junior Member
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Actar View Post
Can these fonts handle italics? Because I think we should just reserve the blue color for simultaneous dialogue and turn all thoughts into italics.
That would probably be for the best, I'll start doing that from the next episode on though, three re-releases are enough.
steenuil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 04:24 PM   #19
Actar
Otaku University Student
 
Actar's Avatar
 
Location : In front of the computer in balmy Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by steenuil View Post
That would probably be for the best, I'll start doing that from the next episode on though, three re-releases are enough.
I hear you my friend. It's okay, as Shiraishi-kun said, all the minor stuff can be fixed later for the batch release.
__________________


For all releases of Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku: Blog~ ( ̄‿‿ ̄)
Actar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:43 PM   #20
steenuil
Junior Member
 
Hey Actar, what did you use to download the flv of the videos hosted on the miyakawa page last time?

Edit: Welp, the Miyakawa webpage is down. I hope it'll be back up in a while.

Last edited by steenuil; 05-06-2013 at 01:47 PM.
steenuil is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Theme By : Companyturk