Lucky Star Shrine Forums

Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > Lucky Star > Anime > Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku

Old 05-02-2013, 01:05 AM   #61
Misao
Posting Freak

Managed to see the rest of the preview.

Hinata spending both the sisters' money on manga, especially when they're in poverty, has some very disturbing undertones about it. What if they lose their house?

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1268457898
Misao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:13 AM   #62
sheepgoesmeep
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*・゚✧☆

^ did you post the exact same thing in both threads? :D

they might have a standing-order for house payments, so every time Hinata gets paid enough money to pay for their accomodation is automatically set aside from the money they can spend, or something~
Old 05-02-2013, 01:17 AM   #63
Actar
Otaku University Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misao View Post
Managed to see the rest of the preview.
I honestly don't think it's a preview though... The official site refers to it as Episode 1 and the one DVD that we're getting that's packed together with Volume 10 of the manga will contain all the episodes + the OP and ED (アニメ全話+OP、ED収録のDVD1枚組). Though I guess by next week, everything will become clear.

Sources:
http://miyakawahungry.com/
http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/shop/sp/shop_sp_233.html

For all releases of Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku: Blog~ ( ̄‿‿ ̄)
Actar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:49 AM   #64
sheepgoesmeep
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*・゚✧☆

a point to consider though is that's it's an ONA, each episode has it's own channel, there's nothing scheduled to air before or after it, so they don't need to make the episodes a specific length.
they can make the episodes as long or as short as they want~
i think episode 1 was the real thing, but they probably cut it short for the "poor anime" joke, future episodes may be longer, they'll have to be to fit in both the OP and ED :3
Old 05-02-2013, 02:15 AM   #65
Misao
Posting Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepgoesmeep View Post
^ did you post the exact same thing in both threads? :D

they might have a standing-order for house payments, so every time Hinata gets paid enough money to pay for their accomodation is automatically set aside from the money they can spend, or something~
I did. I didn't realize this thread was made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actar View Post
I honestly don't think it's a preview though... The official site refers to it as Episode 1 and the one DVD that we're getting that's packed together with Volume 10 of the manga will contain all the episodes + the OP and ED (アニメ全話+OP、ED収録のDVD1枚組). Though I guess by next week, everything will become clear.

Sources:
http://miyakawahungry.com/
http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/shop/sp/shop_sp_233.html
..... so... that was Episode 1.

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1268457898
Misao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:16 AM   #66
Droote
No longer Lonely European

Now I've seen the "episode". The art was very similar to Lucky Star even though KyoAni did not make it.
Droote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:34 AM   #67
Actar
Otaku University Student

Just noticed this. According to Makoto Chiba in the U-Stream comments, Episode 2 will also be followed by a Character Commentary Radio Show. Wonder if they plan to keep doing this for every episode.

(次回、アニメ本編(第2話)が、2013年5月6日(月)夜9時からユーストリームにて放送予定です。続 けて「宮河家のキャラコメラジオ」(第4回)も同じくユーストリーム内にて放送予定です。)

Also, not 100% sure of this, but evidently, the episodes will be made available on the official home page until the midnight of the day that they are streamed.

(「宮河家の空腹」第1話29日24時まで公式サイトにて限定配信中!)

If that's the case, I can rip the clean .flv raw easily. Already tested with the PV2 and the Radio Show 03.

For all releases of Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku: Blog~ ( ̄‿‿ ̄)

Last edited by Actar; 05-02-2013 at 05:45 AM.
Actar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:28 AM   #68
LuckyStarOtaku
☆Casual Fan☆

Why am I getting weird mixed feelings about this... I feel so weird watching this without the Lucky Star Characters :S
Old 05-02-2013, 03:39 PM   #69
ronelm2000
Kazumiism/Yuiism Author

Quote:
Just noticed this. According to Makoto Chiba in the U-Stream comments, Episode 2 will also be followed by a Character Commentary Radio Show. Wonder if they plan to keep doing this for every episode.

(次回、アニメ本編(第2話)が、2013年5月6日(月)夜9時からユーストリームにて放送予定です。続 けて「宮河家のキャラコメラジオ」(第4回)も同じくユーストリーム内にて放送予定です。)

Also, not 100% sure of this, but evidently, the episodes will be made available on the official home page until the midnight of the day that they are streamed.

(「宮河家の空腹」第1話29日24時まで公式サイトにて限定配信中!)

If that's the case, I can rip the clean .flv raw easily. Already tested with the PV2 and the Radio Show 03.
Eh....so what was all the effort of a bandicam camrip for. :/
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:13 PM   #70
steenuil

Quote:
If that's true than we can obtain (relatively) higher quality raws without having to resort to another person to record them, that's great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
Eh....so what was all the effort of a bandicam camrip for. :/
The bandicam camrip was just the first rip I found on the internet when I decided to time Actar's script. I used that because it was easily downloadable, which is why it has that watermark, the black borders and the dreadful quality. From the next episode hopefully we won't have to resort to that sort of compromises. (You might not have noticed but we were pretty much three people working on their own for this first episode.)
steenuil is offline   Reply With Quote