Lucky Star Shrine Forums

Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > General > Anime & Manga

Old 07-01-2011, 02:05 AM   #31
sheepgoesmeep
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*・゚✧☆

just bought Haruhi volumes 4 and 6, everywhere around me never stocked them until now :3
and Evangelion 2.22~
Edit: Sunshine Sketch volume 5 and the Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya~
Old 07-01-2011, 08:05 AM   #32
Konata_is_Mine
LF a Life! PST!

Bought Princess Mononoke, since I refuse to pirate Studio Ghibli ( I can't bring my self to pirate something so sweet >.> By Pirate you guys mean watching on Youtube right? That's what I usually mean, and if not, whats the difference between Watching/Streaming, and DLing? I mean, both are watching without paying for the product right?)
But anyways, I can't wait to watch this, I've been looking for it forever, but small, isolated Alaskan Towns seem to lack Anime, I can't imagine why! :P

Konata_is_Mine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 08:32 AM   #33
DevaPain026
Nico Nico Nii~ Holgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konata_is_Mine View Post
Bought Princess Mononoke, since I refuse to pirate Studio Ghibli ( I can't bring my self to pirate something so sweet >.> By Pirate you guys mean watching on Youtube right? That's what I usually mean, and if not, whats the difference between Watching/Streaming, and DLing? I mean, both are watching without paying for the product right?)
But anyways, I can't wait to watch this, I've been looking for it forever, but small, isolated Alaskan Towns seem to lack Anime, I can't imagine why! :P
I remember watching that movie years ago and if I find it for sale here then I'd happily buy it , but I'm not sure if I'll find it at the moment.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:33 AM   #34
Konata_is_Mine
LF a Life! PST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevaPain026 View Post
I remember watching that movie years ago and if I find it for sale here then I'd happily buy it , but I'm not sure if I'll find it at the moment.
Know your pain man, I'd give anything (Except 20.00 shipping from Amazon -_-) to get my hands on Clannad.

Old 07-01-2011, 08:37 AM   #35
DevaPain026
Nico Nico Nii~ Holgan

Quote:
Know your pain man, I'd give anything (Except 20.00 shipping from Amazon -_-) to get my hands on Clannad.
I'd do it too (except buying from internet) , in Bulgaria there are probably only 3 anime shops (2 of them that I know are in the capital) and I'm not sure what anime and manga they sale. There's no way to get any interesting manga here , you can only get Yu-Gi-Oh! and Bakugan and this kind of stuff. If I was able to buy I'd surely buy every anime I like , but unfortunately there are no shops here
Old 07-01-2011, 09:07 AM   #36
Kona
The Gearhead

Quote:
I have Clannad DVD's 1 & 2 unopened I wouldn't mind getting rid of.

Fave Anime: Bakemonogatari. Evangelion. Gurren Lagann. Madoka. Mitsudomoe. Nichijou. School Rumble. To Aru Kagaku no Railgun.

Fave Manga: Love Hina. Negima Neo. Yotsuba&. Yumekui Merry.
Kona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:36 AM   #37
Droote
No longer Lonely European

Quote:
Princess Mononoke is in my opinion the best film Miyazaki ever made. Pirating usually means downloading something illegal, but the same result (companies making no money there and then) will come out of unlicensed streaming as well.
Droote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 11:20 AM   #38
Konata_is_Mine
LF a Life! PST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droote View Post
Princess Mononoke is in my opinion the best film Miyazaki ever made. Pirating usually means downloading something illegal, but the same result (companies making no money there and then) will come out of unlicensed streaming as well.
Thank, I'm even more excited for it now! :D As soon as I find time I'll jump right into it!

@ Kona, thanks, but my parents wouldn't allow it. D: They're against putting out information on the internet or something. I'm really not even supposed to tell you guys I live in Juneau >.>

Old 07-02-2011, 02:22 AM   #39
Kona
The Gearhead

No problem, just thought I'd bring it up.

WHy is there so much stuff I want coming out this Summer/Fall?

Next on my list

Angel Beats! Blu-ray
Squid Girl DVD 1 (yeah... transliteration)
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
A Certain Scientific Railgun Vol.2
Toradora Vol.2
Kannagi Vol.1

Fave Anime: Bakemonogatari. Evangelion. Gurren Lagann. Madoka. Mitsudomoe. Nichijou. School Rumble. To Aru Kagaku no Railgun.

Fave Manga: Love Hina. Negima Neo. Yotsuba&. Yumekui Merry.

Last edited by Kona; 07-02-2011 at 03:19 AM.
Kona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 03:13 AM   #40
Shiraishi-kun
Local Anime Freak

When they come out, I'm buying the US DVDs of Bakuman, Shinryaku! Ika Musume and Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
Currently Watching: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind, Release the Spyce, Senran Kagura: SHINOVI MASTER, Heartcatch Precure!, SSSS.Gridman
Currently Playing: Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Super Castlevania IV, Super Mario World, Mega Man: Legacy Collection
3DS Friend Code: 0318-9160-3343
Shiraishi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote