Lucky Star Shrine Forums

Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > General > Games & Computers

Old 11-20-2017, 03:51 AM   #31
Gondolin
The Hidden Rock

Also picked up Ultra Moon and this time am going with Rowlet, much though I loved my wrestling tiger in Sun.

Would've gotten Ultra Sun, but Latias as a version exclusive to UM is something hard for me to pass up!
Old 12-02-2017, 10:15 AM   #32
Shiraishi-kun
Local Anime Freak

Got Danganronpa and Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair at a pawn shop, so I'm playing those now.
Currently Watching: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind, Release the Spyce, Senran Kagura: SHINOVI MASTER, Heartcatch Precure!, SSSS.Gridman
Currently Playing: Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Super Castlevania IV, Super Mario World, Mega Man: Legacy Collection
3DS Friend Code: 0318-9160-3343
Shiraishi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 04:37 PM   #33
Snap4Life
Die strijders in het veld

been playing modern warfare remastered recently. its unfortunate that the whole microtransaction stuff made it into the game but it still is decent
Old 01-04-2018, 09:51 PM   #34
KAIRI.A>
Just a fan

Finally got installed back Zombie Smasher X2, one of the games from my childhood. River City Ransom-style of playing with beating up zombies, vampires and Nazis. :)
KAIRI.A> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 04:56 PM   #35
GenerallyBananas
Night Owl

I've been getting back into Monster Hunter Generations and Dark Souls in a big way again
Steam
3DS Friend Code: 2707 - 2715 - 7452
Switch Friend Code: SW-1462-7138-4810
GenerallyBananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 08:21 PM   #36
Naverwolf
Posting Freak

I just finished Watch Dogs. The story was awful and the only likeable character was Clara, who got kind of ignored in the story half way through. I mean
Spoiler: show
The whole thing with her trying to trade herself for the sister wouldn't have happened if Aiden had, y'know, told her he rescued his sister. While I'm on the subject,
he could've, just maybe, upon seeing all the messages about Lucky Quinn ordering a hit on her...warned her? Eh.

But I enjoyed the gameplay. I think I'll move on to Watch Dogs 2 even though the story interests me even less.

Currently playing through Ghost Recon: Wildlands with my friend Jess, although that's gonna take like six years since we play for a couple hours like once every two weeks.

I'm also playing Pokemon Revolution Online, although I just restarted so that's kind of a bummer to go through again. I hadn't gotten too far, only four badges in, but still a bother. Server switching a missed feature here, would've thrown them a couple bucks for it if need be. (I started on Yellow, then got the aforementioned Jess to join, but apparently being on a Mac means she has to be on the Red server. So yeah.) My squirtle is shit compared to my bulbasaur ;w;

Been doing a good bit of Madden 18 MUT, but probably gonna slow down post Christmas/New Years event stuff. I tend to only really do MUT during holidays =w=

And I think that's all at the moment, until I find something to switch to after Watch Dogs. I may back track and finish Assassin's Creed 3. I keep playing it for a few days and then dropping it for several months. It's just hard to sit through because I'm so uninterested in the main character. I mean what a step down from Ezio.
Old 01-12-2018, 11:25 PM   #37
kirant
I won't go 'til it's over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naverwolf View Post
I think I'll move on to Watch Dogs 2 even though the story interests me even less.
The game goes full ham. It's basically the lovechild of Sunset Overdrive and GTA.

Ruri's Law: The vast majority of people are idiots (including myself)
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated May 30 - A Letter to a Younger Me Anime Edition
kirant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 05:09 PM   #38
Gondolin
The Hidden Rock

Played Doki Doki Literature Club with my roommate last night.

Excellent game
Old 01-14-2018, 10:26 PM   #39
Beyond Birthday
The Cleaner

Cuphead

I'm not sure if I hate or love it.

"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production.
I'm too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Beyond Birthday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 12:14 AM   #40
kirant
I won't go 'til it's over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gondolin View Post
Played Doki Doki Literature Club with my roommate last night.

Excellent game
Did you go in blind? The games is absolutely fascinating if you do. It's amazing how far you can truly push the Ren'py engine.

Ruri's Law: The vast majority of people are idiots (including myself)
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated May 30 - A Letter to a Younger Me Anime Edition
kirant is offline   Reply With Quote