Lucky Star Shrine Forums

Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > Community > General Media Share

Old 02-21-2011, 02:22 AM   #501
Shiraishi-kun
Local Anime Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Doxia View Post
lol I got this one, guys. If it's a still image, I can do it. xP -runs off to GIMP it-
I still wanna see what the others (especially Hikari-chan) can do.
Currently Watching: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind, Release the Spyce, Senran Kagura: SHINOVI MASTER, Heartcatch Precure!, SSSS.Gridman
Currently Playing: Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Super Castlevania IV, Super Mario World, Mega Man: Legacy Collection
3DS Friend Code: 0318-9160-3343
Shiraishi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 05:54 AM   #502
Hikari-chan
犯人。犯行。動機。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Flame View Post
Spoiler: show

I want an avatar out of this, but not sure what exactly to cut out and where. But I would like a 150x150 version as well as a 100x100 version. No text.

I tried cutting out a part of it resizing it earlier but it ended up looking grainy, so I assume You can make one that looks clean.

Edit; Sort of like this in avatar size and with dimensions that are equal if possible.

The image you gave me was rectangular, so I couldn't quite fit it all in the dimensions you specified, I'm really sorry... But I did try to crop it as you asked, the best I could! So tell me if you need anything fixed, I'd be glad to do so! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiraishi-kun View Post
Can I get an Ika Musume-based signature to match my avatar? I want text that reads "The conquering of Earth takes a backseat to shrimp, de geso~!" And can I have the image of Ika (either smirking smugly, smiling deviously, or "gesho"-ing (which is pretty much squid-squeeing)) surrounded by itty-bitty anime shrimps? Just look for some images of shrimp from the anime, you'll find plenty.

I really want to see Ann Doxia's try at this, I really enjoy seeing variations of one request~ But as you asked, here's my attempt at this...but I have to apologize, I couldn't find an image like you asked (smug, devious, etc), so I tried finding one that might fit... So I'm really sorry. ;_;

Old 02-21-2011, 06:33 AM   #503
Shiraishi-kun
Local Anime Freak

^ Very nice! Ann's working on her version right now, and has been for a couple of hours. Hers should be finished late tonight or early tomorrow.
Currently Watching: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind, Release the Spyce, Senran Kagura: SHINOVI MASTER, Heartcatch Precure!, SSSS.Gridman
Currently Playing: Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Super Castlevania IV, Super Mario World, Mega Man: Legacy Collection
Old 02-21-2011, 07:04 AM   #504
Akira-sama
Crazy person

Quote:
^ Very nice! Ann's working on her version right now, and has been for a couple of hours. Hers should be finished late tonight or early tomorrow.
...or now! xD

Here ya go, Shiraishi-kun, de geso~!

-----
Bishies I own: Usui Takumi(Kaicho wa Maid-sama), The 10th Doctor(Doctor Who), Kyoya Otori, Tamaki Suoh, Kaoru Hitachiin(OuranHSHC), Miles Edgeworth(Ace Attorney), Itsuki Koizumi(Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu), Link(Legend of Zelda franchise), Sephiroth, Vincent Valentine(FF7)
Akira-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:04 AM   #505
Hikari-chan
犯人。犯行。動機。

Quote:
That's great to hear! I can't wait to see it! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Doxia View Post
...or now! xD

Here ya go, Shiraishi-kun, de geso~!

Waaaaaah, so cuuuuuuuute!! <3
Old 02-21-2011, 07:06 AM   #506
Shiraishi-kun
Local Anime Freak

Oh God.

I can't choose between the two! X(
Old 02-21-2011, 07:08 AM   #507
Akira-sama
Crazy person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
Waaaaaah, so cuuuuuuuute!! <3
Quote:
Oh God.

xD glad you guys like it! I've been meaning to do something like this for awhile now! ^3^
-----
Bishies I own: Usui Takumi(Kaicho wa Maid-sama), The 10th Doctor(Doctor Who), Kyoya Otori, Tamaki Suoh, Kaoru Hitachiin(OuranHSHC), Miles Edgeworth(Ace Attorney), Itsuki Koizumi(Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu), Link(Legend of Zelda franchise), Sephiroth, Vincent Valentine(FF7)
Akira-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:15 AM   #508
furball
Facetious Troll Mod

Quote:
Oh God.

use both. lol.
furball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:21 AM   #509
Lucky Flame
da-cha

No that's what I wanted Hikari, lol as usual. That's why I said "sort of like", so you could cut out your own avatar. Love it.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:21 PM   #510
Konata Izumi
Hiro of the Crimson Sky

Can someone make a really cute avatar and sig of Kuroneko (Ruri) for me please. I will be forever gratefull. ^^