Lucky Star Shrine Forums

Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > General > Games & Computers

Old 05-29-2017, 10:11 PM   #1
sheepgoesmeep
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*・゚✧☆

amiibo

amiibo is Nintendo's line of toys-to-life figurines and cards, they use NFC (Near Field Communication) to interract with select games in a variety of ways, such as unlocking content, providing special bonuses or enhancing pre-existing features of games. They are compatible with games on the Wii U, 3DS family and the Switch.

They're highly collectible, do you have any? Are you planning on getting some more? Let's discuss amiibo~
Old 05-30-2017, 08:29 AM   #2
TornadoAdvisory
The Imminent Storm

Glad to see you back here, Sheep.

At this point I've gotten all the amiibo that I want, so I've been out of the loop when it comes to restocks/new amiibo coming out. I have mostly Super Mario/Pokémon/Splatoon figures, with Pac-Man, Duck Hunt Dog, Ness, and Mr. Game & Watch thrown in.

I'm curious how amiibo stock in general is nowadays as I remember years ago when people would complain how some figures were everywhere while others were absolutely no where to be found.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1162-0082
TornadoAdvisory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 02:47 AM   #3
Misao
Posting Freak

I contemplated getting a few amiibos as collectibles. I don't much play the games, but those toys are clearly high quality.

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1268457898
Misao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 04:15 PM   #4
LuigiYoshi3000
The Eternal Understudy

I'm not much of an amiibo collector but I do have some amiibo. I have the Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Link, Kirby, Inkling Boy, Wolf Link, and the Green and Pink Yarn Yoshi amiibo.
Old 06-04-2017, 02:18 PM   #5
sheepgoesmeep
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*・゚✧☆

I just have a few: Pikachu, Lucina and Inkling Girl.
I wish I'd preordered Archer Link before release because I'm not willing to pay Ł25+ for it now :/
I've learned from my mistake and preordered the Splatoon 2 Inkling Girl and I'm planning on preordering Female Corrin and Advent Children Cloud when they go up on Amazon. I'd do it from Game but they have issues with in-store collection when you preorder online and I don't want them delivered to the house.