Lucky Star Shrine Forums

Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > Lucky Star > Anime > Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku

Old 07-01-2013, 08:51 PM   #11
Beyond Birthday
The Cleaner

Well that was fun to watch. Too bad it was only 10 episodes.

And thanks to Actar and fellas for subbing it.

"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production.
I'm too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Beyond Birthday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:07 PM   #12
Cool Tsukasa
Cool Member

I wasn't expecting it to end so suddenly:
Spoiler: show

Ghost stories, Hikage reminds me of my little brother.
Shiritori with food! I was right Hinata is as hungry as Hikage, but she hides it with her love for the otaku culture.
"I knew it..." I knew it too, it was too obvious.
Definitely this has the feeling of a final episode, good ending.

I guess the OP will be in the OVA.
Old 07-02-2013, 01:15 AM   #13
Misao
Posting Freak

Wait this is the FINALE?!? ONLY 10 EPISODES!?!? DID WE KNOW THIS!?! Then again, this IS the time of the year when Spring anime shows are ending.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OPENING THEY ANNOUNCED!??!

The AllJustADream bit was very sad to me. ...but then they appeared to do it a second time, and it was hilarious. And then it wasn't a dream after all! :D

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1268457898
Misao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 04:19 AM   #14
XxLordxX
Holy Headbanger Knight

Noooooooooooo!!!! Why?! I was sincerely hating this in the start, but these last eps I was really enjoying, and now it ends :(. Waiting for op tough.... Time for fanfiction! (Yea I write fanfictions when I finish an anime to fill the emptiness lol).
loved that episode, was one of the best, Hikage is so cute sleeping :3. The end was the best... Amazing amazing.... Waiting for the dvd with the op now hahaha
Old 07-06-2013, 12:21 AM   #15
AnimeJunkie-kun
L*S Fanboy since '07!

Just finished watching. Didn't watch it until so late this week because my family and I took a trip to Gatlinburg, TN, to see my brother.

Anyway, I suspected it was about over, and I was right T_T ... Wish we could've at least gotten the OP this time! Oh well... I'm sure it'll come out later this year with the release of this series on DVD/Blu-ray. Definitely sad to see the Lucky * Star world in anime-form come to an end, once again, but it was an AWESOME and very fun trip through it again these past two months. At least the manga is still ongoing. Will be ordering volume 10 of L*S for my collection when it comes out (not saying I can exactly read it, though ^^; ... Wish the North American release hadn't came to an end. Someone STILL needs to renew it, like Yen Press!!) And I may start collecting the Miyakawa volumes, as well.

As for the actual final ep, it seemed very appropriate considering how hot it is this time of year... At least where I am. And of course Hikage-chan was dreaming about the steak XD! Though, the tofu steak she woke up to looked really good, also! I actually ate hamburger steak yesterday for dinner from a local restaurant... And it was kind of expensive for the plate with fries, slaw, and a drink!

Ja ne, Hikage-chan and Hinata-chan! Hope to see you amazing sisters again soon! And DEFINITELY want merchandise of you girls A.S.A.P. XD!

Family bonds are forever...
AnimeJunkie-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 09:26 AM   #16
kosm1fent

Will any of you guys watch the recap show tomorrow? If so, can you tell the rest of us non-Japanese speakers the general idea of what was said, for example their opinions about the show, or any kind of news? :D
kosm1fent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 04:19 PM   #17
Phil
Waiting for the Clouds

Ok, it wasn't THAT good, but the nostalgic side in me will sob itself to sleep today.
Old 07-07-2013, 04:32 PM   #18
XxLordxX
Holy Headbanger Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Ok, it wasn't THAT good, but the nostalgic side in me will sob itself to sleep today.
Exactly what I felt.
Old 05-23-2017, 05:59 AM   #19
titanvein

so was the series supposed to be this short???
titanvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 07:51 AM   #20
Shiraishi-kun
Local Anime Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanvein View Post
so was the series supposed to be this short???
Yup. Only ever intended as an ONA. My best guess is that there wasn't enough material nor advertiser interest in a TV version, though they were able to get a truncated TV broadcast showcasing random segments from the show at one point, but it was shown only once in a half-hour block, so it doesn't really count since by that point, it was likely a formality to spur home video sales.
Currently Watching: Darling in the FRANXX, My Hero Academia, Persona 5: The Animation
3DS Friend Code: 0318-9160-3343
Shiraishi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote