Lucky Star Shrine Forums

Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > General > Anime & Manga

Old 04-05-2010, 07:31 PM   #11
Misao
Posting Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Flame View Post
*Waits for OP song*
It had better be the same, or just as good/better than the old OP, or Ima' get mad.

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1268457898
Misao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:48 PM   #12
Lucky Flame
da-cha

It better not be the same.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:16 PM   #13
Hiyori's-Boyfriend
LSSF Doujin king/Fominian

One day to go hu... THE INTERNET WILL SHOW IT ME!

First season was awsome so full steam ahead season 2
Old 04-06-2010, 04:28 PM   #14
Misao
Posting Freak

I researched online trying to find out the time of the day the first episode would air. From Wikipedia: The second season is titled K-On!! (with two exclamation marks) and will air after midnight on TBS in Japan on April 7, 2010.

Keep in mind it takes longer to encode and subtitle videos.

:( Apparently the source I got the previous schedule from was pulling at straws.

Old 04-06-2010, 04:34 PM   #15
7h3101im4idw0lf
God (And LSSF Veteran)

... I think it's airing as I type, just aired, or is going to air in half an hour cuz I forgot whether it's daylight saving thing so +14 or +13 hours

fail it just aired, going to torrent RAW in a second

EDIT: guess even Japan can't get up a torrent in half an hour, I'll check back next period, which is in half an hour, let's see if a torrent will be up by an hour after it airs

oh shit im scared to see the awesomeness of the OP/ED. and more screen time of Azunyan and Yui, along with Ritsu, who is mine, and of course Mio

I should have just said the entire cast lol

EDIT2:

Ha, found a torrent that says second season ep 1 but guess what, it was added 5 days ago, HMMMMMM

Just going to make it clear so no one dies. NO ONE touches Remilia or Misaka. They are freaking mine. Get lost.
I figured it's about goddamn time I changed my sig. Woo, first sig change in 2 years.

Last edited by 7h3101im4idw0lf; 04-06-2010 at 04:42 PM.
7h3101im4idw0lf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 04:38 PM   #16
Misao
Posting Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7h3d4rkw0lf View Post
... I think it's airing as I type, just aired, or is going to air in half an hour cuz I forgot whether it's daylight saving thing so +14 or +13 hours

fail it just aired, going to torrent RAW in a second
You are awesome.

How would it air already if the other date said April 7th? It's April 6th! Even when taking time zones into account, it doesn't make sense. At any rate, ONE of those dates is wrong.

Quote:
oh shit im scared to see the awesomeness of the OP/ED. and more screen time of Azunyan and Yui, along with Ritsu, who is mine, and of course Mio
I'm soooooo scared!!! But it's a good scared.

Old 04-06-2010, 04:47 PM   #17
7h3101im4idw0lf
God (And LSSF Veteran)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misao View Post
You are awesome.

How would it air already if the other date said April 7th? It's April 6th! Even when taking time zones into account, it doesn't make sense. At any rate, ONE of those dates is wrong.

I'm soooooo scared!!! But it's a good scared.
wait did you mean april 7th, 0:00, or april 7th, 24:00?

Just going to make it clear so no one dies. NO ONE touches Remilia or Misaka. They are freaking mine. Get lost.
I figured it's about goddamn time I changed my sig. Woo, first sig change in 2 years.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:48 PM   #18
Misao
Posting Freak

Quote:
wait did you mean april 7th, 0:00, or april 7th, 24:00?
Yeah, that's also confusing me.

Old 04-06-2010, 04:58 PM   #19
7h3101im4idw0lf
God (And LSSF Veteran)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misao View Post
Yeah, that's also confusing me.
if it's the 7th, 0:00, then it should have already aired, and cuz I have to use the retarded schools comp for english, I can't type in japanese, next periods german... which i can't use my computer... so history... fuck I have a test... so lunch... which s in 2 hours ;-;

well the torrent should be up in both english and japanese by then though so... AHH HNNNGGGGGGG

Old 04-06-2010, 05:33 PM   #20
Misao
Posting Freak

Quote:
if it's the 7th, 0:00, then it should have already aired, and cuz I have to use the retarded schools comp for english, I can't type in japanese, next periods german... which i can't use my computer... so history... fuck I have a test... so lunch... which s in 2 hours ;-;

well the torrent should be up in both english and japanese by then though so... AHH HNNNGGGGGGG
Oh yeah, I forgot about the International Date Line- it's April 7th over there, isn't it?

Well, don't worry yourself over it. Once you have some free time, it will definitely be out!