Lucky Star Shrine Forums
 
Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > General > Anime & Manga

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2012, 07:46 PM   #561
Tsukasa's_Lover
Tsukasa's one and only
 
Tsukasa's_Lover's Avatar
 
Location : In Bed with Tsukasa
Well my sub group is considering doing the 2nd season of Ore no Imouto. we haven't decided yet though.
__________________
Tsukasa's_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 07:58 PM   #562
nathangonmad
Posting Freak
 
nathangonmad's Avatar
 
Location : Leeds
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukasa's_Lover View Post
Well my sub group is considering doing the 2nd season of Ore no Imouto. we haven't decided yet though.
It'll be subbed by someone else anyway.
nathangonmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:10 PM   #563
Shiraishi-kun
Local Anime Freak
 
Shiraishi-kun's Avatar
 
Location : Database, wow wow wow
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathangonmad View Post
It'll be subbed by someone else anyway.
Mazui, most likely. They did season one anyway.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepgoesmeep View Post
^ that's the spirit, disregard profit, acquire anime :D
Currently Watching: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind, Release the Spyce, Senran Kagura: SHINOVI MASTER, Heartcatch Precure!, SSSS.Gridman
Currently Playing: Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Super Castlevania IV, Super Mario World, Mega Man: Legacy Collection
3DS Friend Code: 0318-9160-3343
Shiraishi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:23 PM   #564
sheepgoesmeep
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*・゚✧☆
 
sheepgoesmeep's Avatar
 
Location : Scotland, Earth
^ and they did a mighty fine job of it too :3

now to get us ready for season 2, have some Meruru~
__________________
sheepgoesmeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:55 PM   #565
Shiraishi-kun
Local Anime Freak
 
Shiraishi-kun's Avatar
 
Location : Database, wow wow wow
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepgoesmeep View Post
^ and they did a mighty fine job of it too :3

now to get us ready for season 2, have some Meruru~
Mazui's one of the best sub groups out there. Professional, balances quality and demand perfectly, accurate, understandable, and they make sure to translate EVERYTHING into English apart from loanwords (honorifics like -san and -sensei) and cultural content (Tanabata, Golden Week, and familiarity descriptors like onii-chan and nee-san). Compare to groups like the One Piece fansub group Kaizoku-Fansubs, where perfectly-translatable words like "baka" (idiot/stupid), "kuso" (crap/damn) and "nakama" (friend/comrade) are confusingly left in Japanese.

If more sub groups were like Mazui...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepgoesmeep View Post
^ that's the spirit, disregard profit, acquire anime :D
Currently Watching: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind, Release the Spyce, Senran Kagura: SHINOVI MASTER, Heartcatch Precure!, SSSS.Gridman
Currently Playing: Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Super Castlevania IV, Super Mario World, Mega Man: Legacy Collection
3DS Friend Code: 0318-9160-3343

Last edited by Shiraishi-kun; 06-08-2012 at 08:58 PM.
Shiraishi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 04:13 PM   #566
Dally
Persona Cruiser
 
Dally's Avatar
 
Location : Wherever :^)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepgoesmeep View Post
^ and they did a mighty fine job of it too :3

now to get us ready for season 2, have some Meruru~
I still feel like punching that Loli for some reason.
__________________
Spoiler: show

Dally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 04:45 PM   #567
Misao
Posting Freak
 
Misao's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepgoesmeep View Post
^ and they did a mighty fine job of it too :3

now to get us ready for season 2, have some Meruru~
See this is what I admire in an animation studio. Going the distance to the point where they legitimize a Show Within A Show's opening!!! ....still makes me wanna punch her I admit. She's supposed to be disgustingly cute.
__________________
I am a fan of the dub. It was the dub that introduced me to Lucky Star, and is great. Just to let you members know this beforehand.

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1268457898
Misao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:43 PM   #568
Kona
The Gearhead
 
Kona's Avatar
 
They should totally do an opening for Maschera: Lament of a Fallen Beast.
__________________

Fave Anime: Bakemonogatari. Evangelion. Gurren Lagann. Madoka. Mitsudomoe. Nichijou. School Rumble. To Aru Kagaku no Railgun.

Fave Manga: Love Hina. Negima Neo. Yotsuba&. Yumekui Merry.
Kona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:41 AM   #569
ronelm2000
Kazumiism/Yuiism Author
 
ronelm2000's Avatar
 
Location : Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiraishi-kun View Post
Mazui's one of the best sub groups out there. Professional, balances quality and demand perfectly, accurate, understandable, and they make sure to translate EVERYTHING into English apart from loanwords (honorifics like -san and -sensei) and cultural content (Tanabata, Golden Week, and familiarity descriptors like onii-chan and nee-san). Compare to groups like the One Piece fansub group Kaizoku-Fansubs, where perfectly-translatable words like "baka" (idiot/stupid), "kuso" (crap/damn) and "nakama" (friend/comrade) are confusingly left in Japanese.

If more sub groups were like Mazui...
crap I need to get that OP.
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:24 AM   #570
DevaPain026
Nico Nico Nii~ Holgan
 
DevaPain026's Avatar
 
Location : Bulgaria , Yambol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misao View Post
See this is what I admire in an animation studio. Going the distance to the point where they legitimize a Show Within A Show's opening!!! ....still makes me wanna punch her I admit. She's supposed to be disgustingly cute.
Showception!!! And still the punch of course XDXDXD
__________________
DevaPain026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Theme By : Companyturk