Lucky Star Shrine Forums
Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > Community > Announcements

Old 12-09-2015, 01:21 AM   #1

Wahaha~ It is December once more, and of course that means it's time for the annual LSSF Member Awards!

You can vote for a maximum of 2 people for each category, your first choice will get 2 points and your second choice will get 1 point. Or you can skip a category altogether if you can't decide who to vote for.
You are NOT allowed to vote for yourself~♥
PM me your votes before Friday 1st of January, results will be posted shortly after~

This year the categories are:
Spoiler: show
Best New Member - the best member who joined after December 2014
Best Veteran - the best member who joined in or before December 2014
Best Staff Member -
the best moderating/administrating pink member
Funniest Member - the member who you think is the funniest
Best Lurker - the best member who is sometimes online but doesn't post much
Most Missed Member – your favourite member who doesn't log in anymore
Non-Active Member You're Glad is Gone - the non-active member who you're glad doesn't log in anymore
Kindest Member - the member who you think is the nicest
Lewdest Member - the member who posts the lewdest things, could also be considered a bit of a perv.
Biggest Otaku - the biggest fan of anime, manga, videogames, japanese media stuff, etc
Best Gamer -
the member most into videogames
Best Writer – there’s quite a few fanfic authors on here, but who stands above the rest?
Most Musical Member - the member with the biggest passion for music
Best User Title - Y'know the thing between the username and avatar? Who has the best of those?
Best Chatbox User - the member who contributes most to the chatbox
Most Family-Friendly Member – Member who doesn’t post any nsfw, doesn’t use rude language, is generally safe for all ages.
Member with the Best Taste in Anime - the member who likes most of the same anime as you
Best Member on Other Sites - Are you familiar with what any LSSF members do on other sites, such as Twitter or Tumblr? Which is your favourite?
Biggest Asshole - the member who is the biggest asshole
Wittiest Member - the member with the best comebacks and jokes
Biggest Procrastinator – a member who puts off doing things until a later date, they often never actually get it done.
Most Helpful Member - the member who is always there when you need help with something
Best Meme-ber - Who uses the most memes? Are they utilized well?
Member with the Best Avatar - which member has the best avatar? it could be any avatar they've used this year
Member with the Best Signature - which member has the best signature?
Member with the Best Desktop/Tablet Wallpapers – Check the Desktop thread, pick your favourite.
Most Intellectual Member - the member who seems to be the smartest, or is the most knowledgeable about serious matters
Biggest Buzzkill - the member who hates fun, who ruins your good time, takes things too seriously, etc
Best Thread Starter - who makes the best threads?
Most Creative Member - the member who you think is the most creative
Most In-Depth Member – a member who goes into fine detail about things, for example, reviewing new episodes of anime.
Biggest Spammer - the member who spams the most, who fills the forum with their ramblings, doesn't contribute anything reasonable to the threads they post in
Most Argumentative Member - the member who is involved in the most arguments, they may also take offence to or debate things more often than others
Most Unusual Member - the member who you think is the most unusual, a bit strange, you don't understand what's going on in their head
Most Chilled-out Member -
the most relaxed member, they don't let anything bother them and don’t get involved in conflicts.
Most Normal Member - the member who has the most non-anime/games interests
Best Collector - the member who buys the most anime merchandise
Most Passionate Member - the member who is the most passionate about their interests or beliefs
Member You'd Most Like to Hang Out With - the member you would most like to hang out with in the real world
Most Likely to Be Arrested - the member who you think is the most likely to get arrested, be it for a real crime or just a misunderstanding
Member Who Isn't Likely To Win Anything - is someone unlikely to win anything because they don't particularly stand out in any category? do you think they deserve to win something? let them win this.

As with last year there will also be an overall winner.
Let voting commence, good luck everyone~

Last edited by sheepgoesmeep; 12-09-2015 at 02:08 AM. Reason: the 1st is actually a friday
sheepgoesmeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 02:02 AM   #2
The Imminent Storm
Voting season is here!

I doubt any returning categories will have a change in winners from past years except for the obvious ones like New Member, imo. I myself hope I'll in the running for Chilled-out and maybe Family-Friendly (Though I do swear off and on, so eh). Biggest Procrastinator is a possibility too.

However, knowing my decreased activity I might end up with Member Who Isn't Likely To Win Anything for the second year straight.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1162-0082

Last edited by TornadoAdvisory; 12-09-2015 at 03:03 AM.
TornadoAdvisory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 04:56 AM   #3
The Hidden Rock
Nice to see this going on again. Will vote soon.
Gondolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 06:36 AM   #4
Simply Hiiragi
Should be interesting. I just sent in my votes and good luck to all.
Simply Hiiragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 06:04 PM   #5
Il Principe
I'll actually be active for a member awards. WOAH.
Jassassino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 04:27 AM   #6
Thane of Cawdor
Yuri connoisseur advisor
I dun had voted!
Thrice banned
Thane of Cawdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 03:54 PM   #7
Posting Freak
I'm not sure if i have the ability to cast my votes this year Senpei. It's a busy time, and I been going on the forums less.
I am a fan of the dub. It was the dub that introduced me to Lucky Star, and is great. Just to let you members know this beforehand.
Misao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 11:20 PM   #8
Konata Fan
What's that? Ass Hole?
Konata Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 01:53 AM   #9
Persona Cruiser

Good luck to you tributes. :3

Dally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 02:42 AM   #10
Kid Charlemagne