Lucky Star Shrine Forums
 
Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > General > Books, Film, TV and Music

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2012, 11:44 PM   #11
Supernova141
NEVER COME BACK YANDA
 
Supernova141's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYBERDISC View Post
Gosh, I don't have cable... :/ oh well, I guess I'll wait until they add it to netflix.
"Cable"? What is this "cable"? I watch it on the internet.
Supernova141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 12:25 AM   #12
CYBERDISC
Not an FPS ho.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernova141 View Post
"Cable"? What is this "cable"? I watch it on the internet.
I'm too lazy to look up it up. I'd pay per episode on amazon/itunes but I'm a cheap-ass mofo.
__________________
CYBERDISC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:16 AM   #13
Konata Suzumiya
I never asked for this
 
Konata Suzumiya's Avatar
 
Location : Mini pole lies
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYBERDISC View Post
I'm too lazy to look up it up. I'd pay per episode on amazon/itunes but I'm a cheap-ass mofo.
Here's the /co/ pastebin.
http://pastebin.com/AacGkyk8
Go nuts

Also, there won't be a new episode next week.
__________________

Spoiler: show
Konata Suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 07:40 PM   #14
Veldin
Senior Member
 
Just watched 7 episodes of it, its amazing! :D


Spoiler: show
almost cried




Ow and an epic image:
Spoiler: show



EDIT:
Just thougt of something
I think Amon is the son of Sokka
(and perhaps that girl who could block chi in legend of aang.)
That would make sence.

Last edited by Veldin; 05-23-2012 at 12:00 AM.
Veldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 02:28 AM   #15
Konata Suzumiya
I never asked for this
 
Konata Suzumiya's Avatar
 
Location : Mini pole lies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veldin View Post
I think Amon is the son of Sokka
(and perhaps that girl who could block chi in legend of aang.)
That would make sence.
How the heck did you come to that conclusion?
The reason why he can take bending away is because he was taught under Aang (see; the flashbacks shown so far)
__________________

Spoiler: show
Konata Suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:07 PM   #16
Veldin
Senior Member
 
I also have thought of somting,

When asula hit avatar with thunder, he acutaly killed aang, but he was reancernated,
but when he died perhaps he started anouther avatar cycle
(damn my bad english XD)
Veldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 12:12 AM   #17
Konata Suzumiya
I never asked for this
 
Konata Suzumiya's Avatar
 
Location : Mini pole lies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veldin View Post
When asula hit avatar with thunder, he acutaly killed aang, but he was reancernated,
but when he died perhaps he started anouther avatar cycle
If an avatar dies in the avatar state then the cycle ends.
__________________

Spoiler: show
Konata Suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 02:49 AM   #18
ronelm2000
Kazumiism/Yuiism Author
 
ronelm2000's Avatar
 
Location : Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veldin View Post
I also have thought of somting,

When asula hit avatar with thunder, he acutaly killed aang, but he was reancernated,
but when he died perhaps he started anouther avatar cycle
(damn my bad english XD)
He never died in the first place. :P
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:26 AM   #19
Phantom
Woooo~ I'm a ghost!
 
Phantom's Avatar
 
Location : Canada, the land of Igloos and polar bears.
Didn't Sokka hook up with Suki? Sokka didn't show much of a love interest for Azula's friend compared to moon girl and Suki :)
__________________
Incoming Ravage!
Spoiler: show
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:07 PM   #20
Veldin
Senior Member
 
New ep was amazing! :D
Love the series to death already!
Veldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Theme By : Companyturk