sheepgoesmeep
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*・゚✧☆

Fuuka booty~
Spoiler: show
Old 04-06-2016, 06:22 AM   #1242
Gondolin
The Hidden Rock

Changes since last time include: a new background into the pool of random ones I use (pictured), new images for my homepage (one of which is pictured), the addition of buttons to cycle through images on my homepage (for when I want a specific one), and a terminal color scheme change, which was shamelessly taken from someone on github. I plan on finding my own that I like at some point, but with other recent changes to my terminal (namely, nixing the transparency), my old scheme looked rather bad, so here I am with this.

My next 'goal' I suppose is to make the top bar look a bit better, mostly color and icon wise.

On my laptop, my background system is much the same as it is on my desktop. However, I have a custom-modified css login manager, with some nice art I'll post at some point. Additionally, the homepage I'm using on that computer features a slightly different image set, which I plan to merge with the one on my desktop soon.
Old 04-15-2016, 09:43 PM   #1243
RussianTruck
Sometimes called Kamaz

Hello everybody.
For this time I'm too shy to reply to other threads, so for now I'm just giving that screenshot of my desktop
RussianTruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 07:14 AM   #1244
Gondolin
The Hidden Rock

Been experimenting with a new topbar, which is just about where I functionally want it to be, and along with this, an alternate color scheme which is the lighter of the two to be used with the new bar and brighter backgrounds, such as this one.

Old 05-02-2016, 01:17 AM   #1245
Kid Charlemagne
Very Stable Genius

Ch-ch-ch-changes...

I've actually been using this one for several days now, but I've been rather busy lately.

I've used this one before, but we've added new members since then.

It comes from the first season of Non Non Biyori. Hotaru's secret has been exposed!

Clean copy from my Imgur page.

If I could draw, I'd draw a crossover pic with Captain Kirk buried in Koma-plushies instead of tribbles. ^_^

EDIT 6-12-16:

For practical purposes, summer has arrived (in the Northern Hemisphere, anyway)! Konata decides one frozen treat isn't enough.

Safebooru Link to clean copy.

Last edited by Kid Charlemagne; 06-12-2016 at 11:22 PM.
Kid Charlemagne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 05:45 AM   #1246
Gondolin
The Hidden Rock

Ordered a replacement external hard drive for the one that I had die on my about a year ago (which in hindsight was probably recoverable), and as I now have an abundance of space for archiving since replacing the lossless touhou music collection with the lossy one, I decided I'd use this one to experiment more with Linux without compromising anything on my main hard drive. Haven't changed much yet, but I have steam working again (finally) and am using Arch Linux as the basis for this endeavor. May/may not venture into alternate window managers.

Speeds aren't even that bad, since I'm using USB 3.0. In the future, I think I absolutely prefer the idea of having operating systems on separate drives, rather than partitions.

imgur compression makes the terminal font look worse than it actually is, though I do admit that it's not the easiest thing to read for me, especially with my imperfect vision.
Old 11-25-2016, 08:26 AM   #1247
Kid Charlemagne
Very Stable Genius

Ch-ch-ch-changes:

If I put up all the wallpaper images I've used since my last post on this thread, I might be judged a spammer, so I'll limit myself to two. Links go to Safebooru.

From Lucky Star: The Hiiragi sisters sweep up around the shrine.

Note what I did with the Recycle Bin.

Link to clean copy

From YuruYuri: Chinatsu feeds Akari on a park bench. The original is called "Autumn Treat", by Novcel.

Link to clean copy

Last edited by Kid Charlemagne; 11-25-2016 at 10:26 PM.
Kid Charlemagne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 11:35 PM   #1248
Kid Charlemagne
Very Stable Genius

*sigh* Does no one else post desktop screencaps any longer?

One month has passed, so I don't think I'm spamming.

Ch-ch-ch-changes:

I have used four different desktops in the Christmas season. I will post a spoilered pic of the one I am currently using, and links to the other three.

From Strawberry Panic: Santa Chikaru!

Meri Kurisumasu from the Azumanga Daioh girls! By AzuGirl89.
Click here.

Alice Margatroid decorates her little tree. From the world of Touhou.
Click here.

The main 4 Lucky Star girls wait up for Santa--but it looks like Bad Santa is coming to town!
Click here.

Imgur links to clean copies of the original pix:

The Azu pic.

The Alice pic.

The LS pic.

The SP pic.
Old 12-25-2016, 11:46 PM   #1249
GenerallyBananas
Night Owl

I also used 4 different wallpapers this December, but I shall only post today's one

Steam
3DS Friend Code: 2707 - 2715 - 7452
GenerallyBananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 12:35 AM   #1250
kirant
Just another Friday night

Oh. Were we hoping for more posts?

Mine changed sometime back in August. If you're curious, the character is Detective Ito from the in-development game Tokyo Dark (honestly the best run crowdfunded campaign I've seen).

Ruri's Law: The vast majority of people are idiots (including myself)
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated September 29 - Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope’s Peak Academy
kirant is offline   Reply With Quote