Banned

Trufiction:Lucky Star

[Warning:RAAAAGE]FFFFF....BROWSER
WHY
DO
YOU
MAKE
SPAM
Well, now my sucky browser schmucked everything up the alley, here is this thing to keep you entertained. I need to get Chrome, maybe that won't make this screw up as much.
___
Bob stopped smoking the Mountain Dew he rolled up and then he ate himself. And married his rival. The end.
___
Okay, that should keep you guys entertained. God, this browser sucks. I would change the title if I could. Sorry to waste your time, but blame this browser.
This would have been probably a revolutionary [probably] fanfic, but blame this terrible browser for spamming. This is like asking PTC Wiki for help. Help me and donate to the Walrus Accosia-I mean, tell me how to get this browser to work.

Last edited by fastpager200; 11-21-2013 at 07:03 PM. Reason: I cannot express rage enough that my browser wasted your time and my time.
Old 11-21-2013, 08:16 PM   #2
sheepgoesmeep
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*・゚✧☆

I don't see how your browser would've made your post like this, but you can delete it through the edit button.
Old 11-21-2013, 08:23 PM   #3
fastpager200
Banned

I'll post the fanfic on this thread one day. What it was meant to be was a LS fic that, revolutionarily, is actually like the show! I'm a genius.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:35 PM   #4
XxLordxX
Holy Headbanger Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastpager200 View Post
I'll post the fanfic on this thread one day. What it was meant to be was a LS fic that, revolutionarily, is actually like the show! I'm a genius.
Dude, don't want to destroy your dreams... But unfortunately there's a small public for L*S fanfics, I know it myself, as I write one. So if you plan writing one to be famous, forget it. It's hard to get some nice views and reviews nowadays... At least that's what happened with me, but as I'm writing because I enjoy it I won't stop :D!

If you need any help with it, don't hesitate to ask me ;).
Old 11-21-2013, 09:55 PM   #5
fastpager200
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLordxX View Post
Dude, don't want to destroy your dreams... But unfortunately there's a small public for L*S fanfics, I know it myself, as I write one. So if you plan writing one to be famous, forget it. It's hard to get some nice views and reviews nowadays... At least that's what happened with me, but as I'm writing because I enjoy it I won't stop :D!

If you need any help with it, don't hesitate to ask me ;).
Yeah, I'm aware, and we have hit one major problem: Erm, I haven't... started writing it yet... When I do, I'll be taking inspirations from the show. It'll be like an episode of the show, exept in a fanfic. Complete with the classic Hiyori moments, Konata's jabs at Kagami, and Miyuki's Mo-ay. Oh wait, it's spelled moe? Uh, Moe, get over here, Japan apparently thinks you are cute.
Old 11-21-2013, 10:13 PM   #6
Misao
Posting Freak

Stop.

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1268457898
Old 11-21-2013, 10:15 PM   #7
fastpager200
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misao View Post
Stop.
Stop what?