Lucky Star Shrine Forums

Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > Lucky Star > Media Share

Old 06-22-2013, 10:16 PM   #1
XxLordxX
Holy Headbanger Knight

[FANFIC]See You Tonight - Special Edition

I wrote some time ago a fanfic called "See You Tonight", it is my most faved dA publication, so now I decided to write the Konata POV of this story. I really liked the result, hope you enjoy ;).
~~L~~L~~L~~L~~

Special Edition - Konata POV
"Falling through pages of Martens on angels
Feeling my heart pull west
I saw the future dressed as a stranger
Love in a space-dye vest
[...]
I'll never be open again
I could never be open again
I'll never be open again
I could never be open again
And I'll smile and I'll learn to pretend
And I'll never be open again
And I'll have no more dreams to defend
And I'll never be open again"
Space Dye Vest Dream Theater
School Noon
"WHAT?! Kagami isn't here?!"
"Onee-chan is sick... So she wasn't able to come to school..."
"Geez... I hope se is fine..."
That was all I could think in that moment. Kagami is sick. Now what? I'm here alone at school... That girl really changed my life, I can't really believe she's bad. Wait... Maybe it's just a cold, nothing more than it. Everyone get's a cold a day or another! Just hope she can attend classes again soon! So I can have some more fun with her...
"Hey Tsukasa..."
"Huh?"
"Can I visit your house later? I just want to pay a visit to your sister."
"Oh. Yea for sure Kona-chan! I just wonder why you are so worried about onee-chan..."
"Ah... Nothing... Nothing..."
Phew, I don't want to that innocent girl find out about my love for Kagamin. What could she think about me? And that girl is even her sister! I will just pretend it is a normal visit and nothing bad will happen, right? Calm down Konata... Calm down...
"Tsukasa-san. Can I visit your house too?"
"Ah... Yuki-chan, I think onee-chan would love to receive you two!"
Tsukasa was smiling, Miyuki was smiling, am I the only one who is really worried? Well, at least it's less embarrassing to visit us two, at least this way we can enjoy a nice time together... All we four together... Just like it supposed to be right now.
I can't imagine myself without that girl... After all that time, I guess out relationship was more than friendship, however I never imagined that it would come to this level someday.
~~Some Time Later~~
Hiiragi Househood After School
We knocked the door, and announced we arrived. Inori was the one who received us at home, with a warming smile. I guess she is happy because we are here to visit her beloved sister.
"Good afternoon!"
"Good afternoon Inori-san. Is Kagami in her bedroom?"
"Ah, you came to visit Kagami? Yea she is there, just go upstairs. I think she'll be happy with your visit, Konata. She was mumbling your name the whole night, I guess you were in her dreams *giggle*."
"Ah... Thanks..."
I felt so embarrassed that time, Inori thinking about me in Kagami's dream. Yet I felt so happy, she was thinking about me after all! But the fact that the elder sister heard all that mumbling made me feel a little insecure. Everything seemed really normal, Tadao was reading newspaper,Matsuri was watching TV and Miki was reading a book... I guess what Kagami is doing *giggle*.
"Ah... Um... Konata-san. I think I will stay here with Tsukasa-san, when you come back I go to the bedroom. I think the less people go there, the less disturbing it will be."
"Okay... See you later girls!"
And then I started my walking to my love's bedroom, the house was completely normal, when I arrived to the tsundere's bedroom all I could do was stare the door for some time. Then I knocked it, two times, she didn't respond, so I slightly opened it.
"I'm entering..."
I then opened the door, it was really dark, just like some dungeons on games, which I usually used torches to light it. I found the light switch and then turned it on, Kagami was there, cute as always, sleeping, with a slight red face, probably because of the fever. She is even more cute when sleeping...
"Ugh..."
What? No! No! No! Don't wake up! Sleep a little more! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! You have to rest Kagamin~!
"*yawn* Good afternoon Konata..."
"KAGAMI!"
That was my first reaction to hearing her voice, there was no anime or game OST able to make me feel what I felt that time, she was awake, talking to me, and looked well, that's all what mattered.
(Continue reading on this link: [link])
Old 06-22-2013, 10:19 PM   #2
sheepgoesmeep
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*・゚✧☆

haha, i saw that you were creating a new thread and i knew it would be a new fanfic you wrote XD
oh noes, Kagami's sick, let Konata take goooooooooood care of you~
Old 06-22-2013, 10:42 PM   #3
XxLordxX
Holy Headbanger Knight

^Hahahaha, true that! It's always like this, huh? BTW, did you read the fic?
Old 06-23-2013, 12:53 AM   #4
sheepgoesmeep
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*・゚✧☆

^ nope, just a few lines from what you posted up there~
Old 06-23-2013, 01:29 AM   #5
Jassassino
Il Principe

</3 The end. </3

-Edit- Although, you done this before didn't you? ;P Only, not from Konata's perspective?
Old 06-23-2013, 02:33 AM   #6
XxLordxX
Holy Headbanger Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassassino View Post
</3 The end. </3

-Edit- Although, you done this before didn't you? ;P Only, not from Konata's perspective?
Yea, and you read it. By the way, did you cry with this version? I remember you said you almost cried with the other one... Sincerely, this was the closest thing to make me cry, when I finished writing my hand was shivering and I was feeling something in my chest...
Old 06-23-2013, 03:12 AM   #7
Jassassino
Il Principe

I didn't cry, although it's not a direct re-read, it's the same story, plot, etc so I knew the twist it'd take. ;P
Old 06-23-2013, 07:52 AM   #8
XxLordxX
Holy Headbanger Knight

Quote:
I didn't cry, although it's not a direct re-read, it's the same story, plot, etc so I knew the twist it'd take. ;P
Spoiler: show
Did you like the end of this version? I thought really cute of Konata... And Yea, not a re-read, however, it's still sad, heartbreaking and cute.
Old 06-23-2013, 11:33 AM   #9
Jassassino
Il Principe

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLordxX View Post
Did you like the end of this version? I thought really cute of Konata... And Yea, not a re-read, however, it's still sad, heartbreaking and cute.

You mean
The blue roses?
If that was in there first time, I would've probably cried. Lolmao.
Old 06-23-2013, 04:36 PM   #10
XxLordxX
Holy Headbanger Knight

Quote:
You mean
The blue roses?
If that was in there first time, I would've probably cried. Lolmao.
Oh...
Not only the blue roses, but all the thing of Konata going to Kagami's grave and talk with her, wishing she was there, the blue roses part is always on my mind, when I write it down on a paper I can't look for too long too... "I brought you some flowers today, it took me a while, but I found some blue roses, they are so beautiful Kagami... How I wished you were here to see them." :')

I imagine how many people cried with this fanfiction