Lucky Star Shrine Forums

Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > Lucky Star > General Discussion

Old 01-05-2017, 01:16 PM   #1
Davidandreis
Mangaka Assistant

LS Season 2 Petition

Well i know ls is kinda old but seriously we should try to write a petiton to Kagamy Yoshimitzu the autor and ask him to do a new season even if it would require to get the anime only subbed in english just like the ova.maybe someone knows how we can contact him.And have mercy about my whishes and writing since im 15 just like Yu-chan.If someone knows his andress someone who can contact him or can read his website http://www.lucky-ch.com/ and report if they see something interesting.or better yet can go to the Washinomiya Shrine in Tokio and write on a wooden ema our wishes and also leave for him a envelope with our signatures inside.
Davidandreis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 03:37 PM   #2
Thane of Cawdor
Yuri connoisseur advisor

I like your drive. Remember that he wrote the story, there's probably enough material for a season 2 of the anime...he doesn't animate it. The issue is the money you need to give to a company to physically make the anime. I love Lucky Star a whole lot, but petitioning is for stuff like laws and rules to be changed. Sadly, this is business. If someone gave them a massive donation of money and said "here animate this" and you told em they'd make a profit on it, they would do it. I hate to say it but that's about the only way it would happen. you'd need to sway the opinions of the executives of an anime-producing firm that its a worthwhile investment. That or convince someone to invest in the whole production and hope it sells.
Old 01-05-2017, 04:40 PM   #3
Davidandreis
Mangaka Assistant

And does someone know a way to contact him??Also a 30 minute anime or more (think about the ova of lucky star costs about 220.000$ to make,let alone a nice 6 million$ for the rest 24 episodes)but if he would accept donations we could make a second one.Even more if all of the 470,000 turists who visited the Washinomiya Shrine would leave 5 $ that would be 2.3 billion dollars enough money for 10 seasons or heck even more seasons to be fair.And if we tell him that maybe we can do another season.Just find a way to contact him.What are the odds for another season being in production without our intervention??
Old 01-05-2017, 05:40 PM   #4
Davidandreis
Mangaka Assistant

And seriously we should think about the series future not only about anime version.
Old 01-06-2017, 02:09 AM   #5
Gondolin
The Hidden Rock

If I'm not mistaken, the rate at which chapters are published has greatly decreased over the years, though there are 5/6ish volumes out that go past where the original anime ended. However, focus shifts away from the original main cast and it introduces many new characters who just didn't stick with me personally. What we have is likely all we'll have.
Old 01-06-2017, 10:50 AM   #6
Davidandreis
Mangaka Assistant

So it means that even if the main characters are still in the manga the story itself its full of unnecessary characters??Looking now in Lucky Star vol.7 Even if some characters have family relations with the main ones like Izumi Wakase she is in the same family like Konata and makes me think if she is really her cousin like Yui.And really are there some chances that an second season anime of LS will happen in the near future??
Old 01-06-2017, 11:00 AM   #7
Davidandreis
Mangaka Assistant

And Kagami Yoshimitzu can be contacted??
Old 01-06-2017, 11:20 AM   #8
Davidandreis
Mangaka Assistant

It is a way to talk to him directly??maybe he will show one day at a manga convention and we will might be able to prove that the LS hype hasnt died down.
Old 01-06-2017, 11:31 AM   #9
Davidandreis
Mangaka Assistant

And yeah i know i post poorly written replyes im just trying to know the layout of a full size board sinche before this mech board that im typing on now i had a 65 key mushy membrane keyboard.Im sure people still care about the anime and we cand do something to revive the series.If we all start a revival and publicity campaign we could revive the story of the 4 high-school girls we came to love.I dont think this is the end of the line.It cant be.If we would start a publicity campaing we could get a way to contact Kagami Yoshimitzu the author of the series and he might will contact kyoto animation and see if we could get a new season with the old cast back.i know you will say that this is impossible but if we could do that would you do it??I THINK WE CAN AND WE SHOULD SAVE WHAT WE LOVE!!!
Old 01-06-2017, 11:32 AM   #10
Davidandreis
Mangaka Assistant

Have a litle faith people.If we would stick toghether we can do what we have expected years ago!

Last edited by Davidandreis; 01-06-2017 at 03:14 PM.