Lucky Star Shrine Forums

Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > General > Games & Computers

Old 07-15-2016, 09:13 PM   #21
TornadoAdvisory
The Imminent Storm

The game is neat, most definitely. Sometimes I'll walk my dog around town in order to either hatch my eggs or try my luck with random encounters (Said luck usually doesn't show up unless I leave town though).

I heard that they'll implement trading into the game soon, which I'm most certainly looking forward to. My only issue with the game so far is that I'm personally having a hell of a time with server issues but otherwise I'm having a blast.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1162-0082
TornadoAdvisory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 11:00 PM   #22
satan
kill me please

i'd probably play this game but i'm too socially awkward and scared of random people just randomly talking to me
satan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 02:55 AM   #23
Gondolin
The Hidden Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TornadoAdvisory View Post
The game is neat, most definitely. Sometimes I'll walk my dog around town in order to either hatch my eggs or try my luck with random encounters (Said luck usually doesn't show up unless I leave town though).

I heard that they'll implement trading into the game soon, which I'm most certainly looking forward to. My only issue with the game so far is that I'm personally having a hell of a time with server issues but otherwise I'm having a blast.
Oh yeah, the server issues are atrocious. I absolutely trust that it'll get better as time goes on, but some days are just server issue and freezing fests.

And when it's not one of those, the pokemon you're trying to catch is either 3 steps away and impossible to track down or runs after a failed poke ball :P
Old 07-16-2016, 03:52 AM   #24
TornadoAdvisory
The Imminent Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gondolin View Post
Oh yeah, the server issues are atrocious. I absolutely trust that it'll get better as time goes on, but some days are just server issue and freezing fests.
Did I forget to mention the "frozen captures"? Right after getting something into a PokéBall I've had instances where it freezes almost instantly. Thankfully I've only had about two occurences where I didn't end up obtaining what I was trying to catch; they usually show up as caught if you go into the game again.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1162-0082
TornadoAdvisory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 07:18 AM   #25
Nyanacopter
Top Secret Member

I don't believe it! I never thought that this game would be such a huge hit, I mean everybody is in it, I have seen this in the news 7 times today, 7 times! This is truly is a game changing experience, if I may say so myself.
Nyanacopter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 11:46 AM   #26
GenerallyBananas
Night Owl

I find it incredibly ironic that the game that would get me walking around outside dropped right after I suffer a proper leg injury for the first time.
Steam
3DS Friend Code: 2707 - 2715 - 7452
Switch Friend Code: SW-1462-7138-4810
GenerallyBananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 02:29 PM   #27
Misao
Posting Freak

Pokemon Go. Is the biggest selling game app. In the USA. In history.

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1268457898
Misao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 08:59 AM   #28
Nyanacopter
Top Secret Member

What the? Apparently there are those who have been playing while they're driving, where's the sense in that? The last time I check you just take a cab home, as trainers do. :P
Nyanacopter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 02:59 PM   #29
Misao
Posting Freak

There has now been the first international Pokemon-GO-related murder. Two kids in Guatemala were shot while playing the app a short distance from their home. :(

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1268457898
Misao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 03:37 PM   #30
GenerallyBananas
Night Owl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyanacopter View Post
What the? Apparently there are those who have been playing while they're driving, where's the sense in that?
People are stupid
Steam
3DS Friend Code: 2707 - 2715 - 7452
Switch Friend Code: SW-1462-7138-4810
GenerallyBananas is offline   Reply With Quote