Lucky Star Shrine Forums
 
Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > General > Anime & Manga

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2010, 08:31 PM   #11
sheepgoesmeep
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*・゚✧☆
 
sheepgoesmeep's Avatar
 
Location : Scotland, Earth
I will definitely watch this :D
it looks absolutely fantastic XD
__________________
sheepgoesmeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:18 PM   #12
ronelm2000
Kazumiism/Yuiism Author
 
ronelm2000's Avatar
 
Location : Philippines
so a little recap...

1. Haruhi -- flagship series
2. Lucky Star -- funny side of life
3. K-ON!! -- "stupidity" of life
4. Nichijou -- wierdness of life

I kinda looked upon the manga, so it's safe to say that this anime would be at least enjoyable. Expect only light comedy though (in-your-face comedy). XD
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:09 AM   #13
Droote
No longer Lonely European
 
Droote's Avatar
 
Location : The Vodka Belt
Is this based off a manga?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane of Cawdor
who was that european guy who was a super communist that didnt like me?
Droote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:15 AM   #14
ronelm2000
Kazumiism/Yuiism Author
 
ronelm2000's Avatar
 
Location : Philippines
And you just realized that? XD
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:49 AM   #15
Misao
Posting Freak
 
Misao's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
so a little recap...

1. Haruhi -- flagship series
2. Lucky Star -- funny side of life
3. K-ON!! -- "stupidity" of life
4. Nichijou -- wierdness of life

I kinda looked upon the manga, so it's safe to say that this anime would be at least enjoyable. Expect only light comedy though (in-your-face comedy). XD
You mean
Haruhi - The Flagship of Kyoto Animation
Lucky Star - The Funniness of Kyoto Animation
K-ON!! - The Stupidity of Kyoto Animation
Nichijou - The Weirdness of Kyoto Animation
__________________
I am a fan of the dub. It was the dub that introduced me to Lucky Star, and is great. Just to let you members know this beforehand.

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1268457898
Misao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 03:08 AM   #16
Shiraishi-kun
Local Anime Freak
 
Shiraishi-kun's Avatar
 
Location : Database, wow wow wow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misao View Post
You mean
Haruhi - The Flagship of Kyoto Animation
Lucky Star - The Funniness of Kyoto Animation
K-ON!! - The Stupidity of Kyoto Animation
Nichijou - The Weirdness of Kyoto Animation
And Full Metal Panic! is the Military of Kyoto Animation. Yup, we're fucked if these anime ever come to be real. Kaname and Haruhi would especially be a chore, but do NOT get me started on Sousuke.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepgoesmeep View Post
^ that's the spirit, disregard profit, acquire anime :D
Currently Watching: Darling in the FRANXX, My Hero Academia, Persona 5: The Animation
3DS Friend Code: 0318-9160-3343
Shiraishi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:09 PM   #17
ronelm2000
Kazumiism/Yuiism Author
 
ronelm2000's Avatar
 
Location : Philippines
Clannad -- the drama of Kyoto Animation
Munto -- the black sheep of Kyoto Animation (it's the only not-so-popular series =P)
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:24 AM   #18
sheepgoesmeep
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*・゚✧☆
 
sheepgoesmeep's Avatar
 
Location : Scotland, Earth
OMG the first episode is out!
squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it's too good~ XD lol
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WT6YABJZ
this will definitely be an enjoyable series :3
this could probably be a one-off OVA, preparing for the real series next month.
__________________

Last edited by sheepgoesmeep; 03-17-2011 at 01:27 AM.
sheepgoesmeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:30 AM   #19
Shiraishi-kun
Local Anime Freak
 
Shiraishi-kun's Avatar
 
Location : Database, wow wow wow
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepgoesmeep View Post
OMG the first episode is out!
squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it's too good~ XD lol
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WT6YABJZ
this will definitely be an enjoyable series :3
this could probably be a one-off OVA, preparing for the real series next month.
SSSNNNRRRKKKXCYUDDVJUOPGGDUJRBDSHYU&GNJFDTVUJHGJYG THYHRFUVOLLEYBALLGFBSTJFTJYNDEFJFTOSTERSTRUDELGTGR FGGBHHYHFBASEBALLGTVGGGNGVHHDGUDGTGHFGYOURMOMFTBTF HNDFNFGNHGSUPERMANDDBYHTGUFYGFBGHHUFFRHYGHYTGHPORN DDCHHFGTFGGFGYESYESYESBGHDTVGTFVIYFCFGGHIHUUYGBFFF UYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

brb watch
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepgoesmeep View Post
^ that's the spirit, disregard profit, acquire anime :D
Currently Watching: Darling in the FRANXX, My Hero Academia, Persona 5: The Animation
3DS Friend Code: 0318-9160-3343
Shiraishi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:34 AM   #20
Evileel
Banned
 
Evileel's Avatar
 
Location : N.EUROpe
Hehe, downloading immediately.
__________________

Evileel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Theme By : Companyturk