Lucky Star Shrine Forums

Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > General > General Chat

Old 11-18-2009, 05:41 AM   #511
Shiraishi-kun
Local Anime Freak

RE: Introduce Yourself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuzu
Hi! I'm just called Yuzu. I am a 19 year old girl, currently a sophomore in college with a double-major in Japanese and Digital Graphics. :D
I ADORE LUCKY STAR! My favorite characters are probably Kobayakawa Yutaka and Takara Miyuki. xDD I also love Konata and the Hiiragi twins.
I'm also a huge Vocaloid fanatic (Like, insanely obsessive fanatic. 8D) and my favorite Vocaloids are Hatsune Miku and Akita Neru. xD
I collect Manga like a dang otaku! (Almost as badly as Konata!) I also enjoy watching some animes, usually the cutesy, romantic, magical-girl type anime.
I am also a Digital Artist! Please check out my Deviantart profile. :D http://kyramei.deviantart.com
Hi there, everybody! 8D <3
[size=xx-small]Damn, she's too old for me...[/size]

Nice to meetcha!
Shiraishi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 05:50 AM   #512
Yuzu
Kawaiidesu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiraishi-kun
Quote:
Hi! I'm just called Yuzu. I am a 19 year old girl, currently a sophomore in college with a double-major in Japanese and Digital Graphics. :D
I ADORE LUCKY STAR! My favorite characters are probably Kobayakawa Yutaka and Takara Miyuki. xDD I also love Konata and the Hiiragi twins.
I'm also a huge Vocaloid fanatic (Like, insanely obsessive fanatic. 8D) and my favorite Vocaloids are Hatsune Miku and Akita Neru. xD
I collect Manga like a dang otaku! (Almost as badly as Konata!) I also enjoy watching some animes, usually the cutesy, romantic, magical-girl type anime.
I am also a Digital Artist! Please check out my Deviantart profile. :D http://kyramei.deviantart.com

Nice to meetcha!
LOL!!! Maybe I should have included that I'm engaged to my boyfriend of 7 years....? xDD
Yuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 05:57 AM   #513
Misao
Posting Freak

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Nice to meetcha!
LOL!!! Maybe I should have included that I'm engaged to my boyfriend of 7 years....? xDD
You got engaged when you were 12?!

...I guess that could happen.
Misao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 05:57 AM   #514
Shiraishi-kun
Local Anime Freak

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Nice to meetcha!
XD I was just kidding. Net love relations normally don't hold out well.
Shiraishi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 06:00 AM   #515
Yuzu
Kawaiidesu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misao
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Nice to meetcha!

LOL No no, not quite. xD I MET him when I was 12 but we only got engaged a few months ago when I turned 19. =^^=
Old 11-18-2009, 06:01 AM   #516
Misao
Posting Freak

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misao
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Nice to meetcha!

LOL No no, not quite. xD I MET him when I was 12 but we only got engaged a few months ago when I turned 19. =^^=
OOOoooh.

Wow, that's so special that it's someone who you knew for a long time!
Old 11-18-2009, 06:01 AM   #517
Kyoko~Izumi
p r i m a d o n n a

Lawls. Yuzu is mah bestie best bestest friend ever and her boyfriend has to share her with me cause I is like her little sister. x3 -Clings- She always puts up with mah fangirl spazms. And I put up with hers, to.... Yay for spazms. xD
Kyoko~Izumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 06:09 AM   #518
Yuzu
Kawaiidesu

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaruhiSuzumiya
Lawls. Yuzu is mah bestie best bestest friend ever and her boyfriend has to share her with me cause I is like her little sister. x3 -Clings- She always puts up with mah fangirl spazms. And I put up with hers, to.... Yay for spazms. xD
OHMYGOD, ITS MY KAWAIIDESU LITTLE SISTER-CHAN. SQUEE. *GLOMPS*
Old 11-18-2009, 06:13 AM   #519
Misao
Posting Freak

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaruhiSuzumiya
OHMYGOD, ITS MY KAWAIIDESU LITTLE SISTER-CHAN. SQUEE. *GLOMPS*
Um okay then.
Old 11-18-2009, 06:15 AM   #520
Lucky Flame
da-cha

Damn, late.

Welcome to LSSF, please stick around, we need new members. XD
Lucky Flame is offline   Reply With Quote