Lucky Star Shrine Forums

Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > Lucky Star > Anime > Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku

Old 12-31-2012, 08:59 PM   #11
KagamiFTW

While I'd prefer Lucky Star Season 2, this is the next best thing!
Old 12-31-2012, 09:02 PM   #12
Shiraishi-kun
Local Anime Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'John Smith' View Post
If Yamakan is heading the direction than that means a studio other than KyoAni is animating it, given their current relationship. Frankly I think Yamakan is overrated. He is just a director with a minimal amount of talent who gets too high and mighty on his horse and criticizes the works of others. Like that time he whined about K-On! being successful, probably just because he was jealous that BRS sucks in comparison. /rant

That being said if anything Lucky Star related gets animated, I will watch it, even if it is directed by Yamakan (I still respect his skill as a director, even if I personally disagree with him).
To be fair, K-On! is a very overrated show, and Yamakan was only voicing the opinions of most other people who view it as such, like myself.

But to be fair, Yamakan is indeed a very overrated anime director with a superiority complex. While his work is indeed good and worth a look, he's not the award-winning blockbuster director he makes himself out to be. His direction and writing methods are flawed and unrefined, only a shadow of the work of his peers such as Tatsuya Ishihara and Yasuhiro Takemoto. He's much like how Studio Ghibli's Goro Miyazaki is to his father, Hayao Miyazaki; unprofessional and unrefined, but showing promise in many areas. The only difference that I can think of between those two is that Goro is willing to learn from his mistakes and accept help, whereas Yamakan views all of his works as "perfect" and shops them around as such, even when the flaws in said work are clear as day. Have you ever wondered why his original series, Fractale, bombed so bad?

But, back on topic, NEW LUCKY STAR ANIME, OH MY GOD YES!!! You can bet money that I'll be watching it as soon as it starts airing.
Currently Watching: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind, Release the Spyce, Senran Kagura: SHINOVI MASTER, Heartcatch Precure!, SSSS.Gridman
Currently Playing: Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Super Castlevania IV, Super Mario World, Mega Man: Legacy Collection
3DS Friend Code: 0318-9160-3343
Shiraishi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 10:01 PM   #13
sheepgoesmeep
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*・゚✧☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiraishi-kun View Post
But, back on topic, NEW LUCKY STAR ANIME, OH MY GOD YES!!! You can bet money that I'll be watching it as soon as it starts airing.
YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

with any luck this will relight interest in Lucky Star, making a proper second season more likely :3
Old 12-31-2012, 10:03 PM   #14
Misao
Posting Freak

So who do you guess is going to anime this? JC Staff, who is animating Little Busters?

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1268457898
Misao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 10:12 PM   #15
Shiraishi-kun
Local Anime Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misao View Post
So who do you guess is going to anime this? JC Staff, who is animating Little Busters?
If Yamakan is involved, it's probably gonna be produced by his production company Ordet, with possible production assistance by an outside company like A-1 Pictures.
Currently Watching: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind, Release the Spyce, Senran Kagura: SHINOVI MASTER, Heartcatch Precure!, SSSS.Gridman
Currently Playing: Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Super Castlevania IV, Super Mario World, Mega Man: Legacy Collection
3DS Friend Code: 0318-9160-3343
Shiraishi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 10:14 PM   #16
Misao
Posting Freak

A-1 can do great work with the right people! I don't know a lot about Ordet. Did they animate FRACTALE?

Old 12-31-2012, 11:02 PM   #17
sheepgoesmeep
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*・゚✧☆

i think A-1 could do LS quite well, their animation style would suit it nicely, if KyoAni aren't doing it I think they'd be a good candidate :3
I wonder how long the episode's will be, there's only 1 volume released at the moment so they could be 3-minute episodes~
Old 12-31-2012, 11:19 PM   #18
Misao
Posting Freak

That would make them shorter than Hetalia. If that's the case, THEN it would be a let down.

Old 01-01-2013, 12:26 AM   #19
Cool Tsukasa
Cool Member

Interesting.

I found vol. 1 http://bitshare.com/files/pkvuz7nl/M...ufuku.zip.html

And I think is long enough to make a 12 ep season. Also Konata and Kagami make two cameos.
Old 01-01-2013, 12:39 AM   #20
Misao
Posting Freak

Yay!