Lucky Star Shrine Forums

Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > Lucky Star > Anime > Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku

Old 11-21-2013, 09:29 AM   #231
fastpager200
Banned

This seemed a bit random. It was about two characters that had less than a minute of screen time in the anime. But it was still cool.
fastpager200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:31 AM   #232
Shiraishi-kun
Local Anime Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastpager200 View Post
This seemed a bit random. It was about two characters that had less than a minute of screen time in the anime. But it was still cool.
The manga had them as more supporting characters, and they were very popular with Japanese readers, so they were given their own manga series, the first few chapters of which were adapted into this anime.
Currently Watching: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind, Release the Spyce, Senran Kagura: SHINOVI MASTER, Heartcatch Precure!, SSSS.Gridman
Currently Playing: Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Super Castlevania IV, Super Mario World, Mega Man: Legacy Collection
3DS Friend Code: 0318-9160-3343
Shiraishi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:48 PM   #233
fastpager200
Banned

OHHHH
fastpager200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 01:49 AM   #234
quiksilver

Quick question, I've seen a few different released subbed versions of miyakawa, but after reading comments about parts of the series being cut and looking at video quality I've held off downloading. Are we waiting for a BD release and a proper sub or is there a definitive release I'm missing?
quiksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 02:06 AM   #235
sheepgoesmeep
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*・゚✧☆

^ the low quality release is in separate episodes, but the DVD release cut them all into one single normal-length episode and removed the dialogue during the end credits~
i've heard there'll be a blu-ray version available this month, but i'm not sure if that was confirmed.
Old 08-03-2015, 04:51 PM   #236
Three Times Faster

Sorry if this counts as bumping a dead thread. Only just learned about this now through this site and watched the RawrKittyPanda fan dub.

I liked it quite a bit. I never care about ending themes, but the gag with that was really clever. It made me come back each time waiting to seem more of it.

I kinda of how it seems more focused. And the shorter episodes likely would have benefited Lucky Star's pacing.

I'd actually probably recommend this to people over Lucky Star proper because there's not so many references that might fly over people's heads and make them feel lost. That isn't a problem for me and a lot of people, but that still makes this series more accessible.
Three Times Faster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 05:30 PM   #237
Kid Charlemagne
Meri Kurisumasu!

The current mods are not too strict about reviving old threads on specific anime and manga; after all, why make a new thread when one already exists?
Old 08-03-2015, 06:15 PM   #238
Snap4Life
Die strijders in het veld

was the pink haired girl related to miyuki or something?
Old 08-29-2015, 10:10 AM   #239
Jassassino
Il Principe

No, the older sister wasn't. :P

You see them talk to each other with Konata, Kagami and Tsukasa at the Manga store in Lucky Star. So they'd be a really ignorant pair of relatives if they were. Lolmao.