Lucky Star Shrine Forums

Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > Community > Announcements

Old 12-01-2017, 06:58 AM   #1
Thane of Cawdor
Yuri connoisseur advisor

2017 MEMBER AWARDS

Now a special 10 year anniversary edition!

Greeting's perfectly normal human worm babies of earth. Yes, its that time again, now with more flavor! Dun da da da!

The 10th annual LSSF Member Awards!

You may vote for one or two people in each category. Your first choice will get 2 points and your second choice will get 1 point. If you can't think of someone for a certain category or just don't want to, you don't have to vote in that one. Please don't vote for yourself. PM me your votes before Monday, January 1st The results will be posted in a week. If you are posting an absentee ballot, well those can be PM'd as well so...yeah.

The categories this year are:
Spoiler: show
Best New Member - the best member who joined after December 2016
Best Veteran - the best member who joined in or before December 2016
Best Staff Member -
the best moderating/administrating pink member
Funniest Member - the member who you think is the funniest
Best Lurker - the best member who is sometimes online but doesn't post much
Most Missed Member – your favorite member who doesn't log in anymore
Non-Active Member You're Glad is Gone - the non-active member who you're glad doesn't log in anymore
Kindest Member - the member who you think is the nicest
Lewdest Member - the member who posts the lewdest things, could also be considered a bit of a perv.
Biggest Otaku - the biggest fan of anime, manga, video games, japanese media stuff, etc.
Best Gamer -
the member most into video games
Best Writer – there’s quite a few fanfic authors on here, but who stands above the rest?
Most Musical Member - the member with the biggest passion for music
Best User Title - The thingy between the username and avatar? Who has the best of those?
Best Chatbox User - the member who contributes most to the chat box
Most Family-Friendly Member – Most "PG" rated member who doesn’t post any NSFW, doesn’t use rude language, is generally safe for all ages.
Member with the Best Taste in Anime - the member who likes most of the same anime as you
Best Member on Other Sites - Are you familiar with what any LSSF members do on other sites, such as Twitter or Facebook or? Which is your favorite?
Biggest Asshole - the member who is the biggest asshole
Wittiest Member - the member with the best comebacks and jokes
Biggest Procrastinator – a member who puts off doing things until a later date, they often never actually get it done.
Most Helpful Member - the member who is always there when you need help with something
Best Meme-ber - Who uses the most memes? Are they utilized well? What the heck is a meme anyway? I for one have no idea.
Member with the Best Avatar - which member has the best avatar? it could be any avatar they've used this year
Member with the Best Signature - which member has the best signature?
Member with the Best Desktop/Tablet Wallpapers – Check the Desktop thread, pick your favorite.
Most Intellectual Member - the member who seems to be the smartest, or is the most knowledgeable about serious matters
Biggest Buzzkill - the member who hates fun, who ruins your good time, takes things too seriously, etc
Best Thread Starter - who makes the best threads?
Most Creative Member - the member who you think is the most creative
Most In-Depth Member – a member who goes into fine detail about things, for example, reviewing new episodes of anime.
Biggest Spammer - the member who spams the most, who fills the forum with their ramblings, doesn't contribute anything reasonable to the threads they post in
Most Argumentative Member - the member who is involved in the most arguments, they may also take offense to or debate things more often than others
Most Unusual Member - the member who you think is the most unusual, a bit strange, you don't understand what's going on in their head
Most Chilled-out Member -
the most relaxed member, they don't let anything bother them and don’t get involved in conflicts.
Most Normal Member - the member who has the most non-anime/games interests
Best Collector - the member who buys the most anime merchandise
Most Passionate Member - the member who is the most passionate about their interests or beliefs
Member You'd Most Like to Hang Out With - the member you would most like to hang out with in the real world
Most Likely to Be Arrested - the member who you think is the most likely to get arrested, be it for a real crime or just a misunderstanding
Member Who Isn't Likely To Win Anything - is someone unlikely to win anything because they don't particularly stand out in any category? do you think they deserve to win something? let them win this.

As is tradition, there will also be an overall winner for most votes.
On your marks, get set, vote! (Yahtzee!) Good luck everypony :)
Old 12-02-2017, 01:22 AM   #2
Misao
Posting Freak

I been somewhat more active this past year than 2016. I'll see what i can vote on.

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1268457898
Misao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 04:20 PM   #3
Snap4Life
Die strijders in het veld

time to try to score some points :)