Lucky Star Shrine Forums

Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > Community > Announcements

Old 07-11-2015, 02:49 AM   #51
sheepgoesmeep
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*・゚✧☆

an update, i've already started playing around with potential banners for this years awards, normally i make them on the day the thread is made but i'm getting in early this year, there's only 5 months to go afterall ^_^
Old 07-11-2015, 03:06 AM   #52
Shiraishi-kun
Local Anime Freak

Regarding the Biggest Cusser award, I'd just like to immediately nominate myself if that were put in. I'm not sure how I've been acting whenever I go on here, but my Twitter world clouds always designate my most-spoken word to be "fuck".
Currently Watching: My Hero Academia, Persona 5: The Animation
3DS Friend Code: 0318-9160-3343
Shiraishi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 12:37 AM   #53
TornadoAdvisory
The Imminent Storm

I've got a couple more ideas which could hopefully be useable.

Biggest Haruhi Follower: The member who is the biggest fan of Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and/or mentions Haruhi's name quite frequently.

Biggest Pain for the Pinks: The member that gets in trouble so much with the mods that they may go, "Oh great, this guy again." when they break a rule. Helps if the user in question has been banned before.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1162-0082
TornadoAdvisory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 03:15 AM   #54
XxLordxX
Holy Headbanger Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by TornadoAdvisory View Post
I've got a couple more ideas which could hopefully be useable.

Biggest Haruhi Follower: The member who is the biggest fan of Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and/or mentions Haruhi's name quite frequently.
I don't know about this one.. I don't see it being used that much to be a proper category. But it may be only me who don't get the references - as I didn't watch it.

Quote:
Biggest Pain for the Pinks: The member that gets in trouble so much with the mods that they may go, "Oh great, this guy again." when they break a rule. Helps if the user in question has been banned before.
I have an idea about who would win this one haha.
Old 11-27-2015, 11:53 PM   #55
TornadoAdvisory
The Imminent Storm

Voting season is coming upon us again, so before it officially arrives I'm going to throw out one more idea that's been in my head for the past few days.

Most Non-Confrontational Member: What one may call the opposite of the most argumentative, this user doesn't tend to get involved in most, if not all, arguments and fights. They may also make very little, if any, inflammatory posts to begin with.

Old 11-28-2015, 12:47 AM   #56
satan
kill me please

^ *votes for everyone with 0 posts*
satan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 04:12 AM   #57
Thane of Cawdor
Yuri connoisseur advisor

I got one. sheep back me up here.

"Biggest Yuri fan" Granted you're more likely to win that on here than I am.
This is a lucky star forum and I will give you the Thane guarantee of approval that there are no yuri haters on this forum.

"Biggest Politician" cause there are a lot of people who bring up politics in the chatbox. So maybe "Most politically informed/vocal"
Old 11-28-2015, 05:07 AM   #58
TornadoAdvisory
The Imminent Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan View Post
^ *votes for everyone with 0 posts*
Except you most likely won't know if someone with no posts at all will tend to have a personality that causes them to get into fights/arguments a lot or stay out of conflicts as much as possible. Think of the latter as an extreme, so to speak. Once someone makes enough posts it is generally easy to gauge if someone leans towards being argumentative, non-confrontational, or somewhere in the middle. Surefire picks for the category are users who post something normal/on-topic amidst a heated fight or argument or blatantly state that they refuse to get involved in said fights/arguments.

Saying you're going to vote for everyone with 0 posts based on the description given may a bit too literal of an interpretation IMO, but admittedly I probably could have elaborated on the criterea in more detail.

Last edited by TornadoAdvisory; 11-28-2015 at 08:56 AM.
Old 11-28-2015, 07:41 AM   #59
GenerallyBananas
Night Owl

Im suprized "biggest yuri fan" wasn't allready an award. I'd think it was obvious for this forum
Steam
3DS Friend Code: 2707 - 2715 - 7452
Switch Friend Code: SW-1462-7138-4810

Last edited by GenerallyBananas; 11-28-2015 at 07:46 AM.
GenerallyBananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 03:38 PM   #60
satan
kill me please

Quote:
Originally Posted by TornadoAdvisory View Post
Except you most likely won't know if someone with no posts at all will tend to have a personality that causes them to get into fights/arguments a lot or stay out of conflicts as much as possible. Think of the latter as an extreme, so to speak. Once someone makes enough posts it is generally easy to gauge if someone leans towards being argumentative, non-confrontational, or somewhere in the middle. Surefire picks for the category are users who post something normal/on-topic amidst a heated fight or argument or blatantly state that they refuse to get involved in said fights/arguments.

Saying you're going to vote for everyone with 0 posts based on the description given may a bit too literal of an interpretation IMO, but admittedly I probably could have elaborated on the criterea in more detail.
I knew what you meant, I wasn't being serious :P
satan is offline   Reply With Quote