Konata Suzumiya
I never asked for this

RE: Clannad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman
Well spoiler tags work now!

So the parts in Clannad I cried

Spoiler: show
When Fuko's ghost vanished during her sister's wedding. When Kotomi got her present in the suitcase. Then during After Story when Tomoya realized he had to step up and be a good father, then a few times during his flashbacks with Nagisa. Finally, when Tomoya made up with his father.
How could you have not cried when...
Nagisa died when the snow stopped them from going to the hospital, or when ushio died in Tomoya's arms once again in the snow storm! (damn you Okazaki curse... Damn you!!!!!!)
Konata Suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 05:35 AM   #22
Freeman
Denyer of Witches

Well here's why I didn't.

I knew that Nagisa lived in the true ending, so it didn't bother me too much when she died. And Ushio's death didn't have time to set in, the mood wasn't built up properly, and I already knew she lives like Nagisa does. Well...no Ushio's death was kind of sad, but Tomoya collapsed and then BAM, other world happens. No time to cry for Ushio.
Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:52 PM   #23
Konata Suzumiya
I never asked for this

well I don't know how you knew
that she would live in the end but I'm guessing that you might have looked it up, but since I didn't know she lived in the end that was the moment that hit me hardest of the entire series.
Old 05-08-2009, 04:01 AM   #24
Freeman
Denyer of Witches

I've played the game.
Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 05:44 AM   #25
Konata Suzumiya
I never asked for this

ahh that explains it then, unfortunately I can't get my hands on the visual novel, would like to see Tomoyo after as well (maybe they'll make next season of clannad be censored similar to what H2O did)
Old 05-09-2009, 01:59 AM   #26
Hikari-chan
犯人。犯行。動機。

[size=x-small]When Tomoya's dad went to jail and Tomoya got frustrated and left... That was so awesome when Nagisa stopped him and he asked her to marry him. I wish the movie was like the graphics that they had during that part of the episode. It wasn't like the rest of it, it was kind of darker, and not as serene.[/size]

[size=x-small]Fuuko's appearance in the end of After Story was so awesome.[/size]

[size=x-small]Can't wait for Kyou's story arc that comes out in July. It's like Tomoyo After in Kyou form from her route in the Visual Novel.[/size]
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:54 AM   #27
Konata Suzumiya
I never asked for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan
[size=x-small]When Tomoya's dad went to jail and Tomoya got frustrated and left... That was so awesome when Nagisa stopped him and he asked her to marry him. I wish the movie was like the graphics that they had during that part of the episode. It wasn't like the rest of it, it was kind of darker, and not as serene.[/size]

[size=x-small]Fuuko's appearance in the end of After Story was so awesome.[/size]

[size=x-small]Can't wait for Kyou's story arc that comes out in July. It's like Tomoyo After in Kyou form from her route in the Visual Novel.[/size]
the second Ova isn't spoilers since all we know now is the name of it. My guess though is it will be Kyou + Sunohara from an earlier hint in after story.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:13 AM   #28
Hikari-chan
犯人。犯行。動機。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konata Suzumiya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan

the second Ova isn't spoilers since all we know now is the name of it. My guess though is it will be Kyou + Sunohara from an earlier hint in after story.
[size=x-small]You mean that whole "One year before" episode? I found that kind of cute at the end, the motivation that was given to Nagisa. <3[/size]

[size=x-small]
And About the OVA...[/size]

[size=x-small]It's implied that it would be another TomoyaxKyou thing. It's not confirmed, but implied so[/size].
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 07:07 AM   #29
Konata Suzumiya
I never asked for this

Two things... The second season Ova is the one officially considered the episode being released in July, the 1 Year before was an extra. Second (and this I will need to put spoilers on)
When Kyou, Sunohara etc. are at Tomoya / Nagisa's apartment, Kotomi suggest there is not just one alternate universe (the lonely one with the wishes of everyone), but there are many (tomoyo + tomoya universe of instence). After she says this someone suggests maybe there is another universe where Sunohara and Kyou are dating, they both quickly deny the possibility saying that could never happen. This all and all has lead me to believe that since the next Ova has something to do with Kyou, that that small dialogue in after story could be a hint to the plot of the Ova.
Of course at the moment it is all speculation
Old 05-10-2009, 01:48 AM   #30
Dally
Persona Cruiser

I lol'd at this scene XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46qZk8rXSXU
Dally is offline   Reply With Quote