Lucky Star Shrine Forums
 
Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > Lucky Star > General Discussion > Merchandise

View Poll Results: Do you own any Lucky Star merchandise
Yes 57 67.86%
No 27 32.14%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 02:38 AM   #1
CYBERDISC
Not an FPS ho.
 
Lucky Star stuff you own?

Ok bitchez, let's find out who's the most compulsive buyer for lucky star stuff, ill say my list and you'll say what u have :
i have...
- the lucky star DVD collection
- a lucky star mouse pad
- a lucky star backpack
- 5 lucky star standing figures (the main 4 girls, and yutaka)
- a lucky star wallet
- a lucky star phone strap figure
- the 1st manga volume in japanese
- a lucky star pencil bag
- a lucky star phone bag

well that's the list so far, and i plan to buy anything i find in my way that i like , as long as i can pay it lol
CYBERDISC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 03:35 AM   #2
Supernova141
NEVER COME BACK YANDA
 
Supernova141's Avatar
 
RE: L*S stuff u own?

I don't own any lucky star stuff, but i bet seeing a reply to your thread got you excited xP
Supernova141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 03:42 AM   #3
CYBERDISC
Not an FPS ho.
 
RE: L*S stuff u own?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernova1337
I don't own any lucky star stuff, but i bet seeing a reply to your thread got you excited xP
;:S lol not really , looks like im the only compulsive buyer here, what can i do lol xD
CYBERDISC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 04:58 AM   #4
Laturi
Main Antagonist
 
Location : Lappeenranta, Finland
RE: L*S stuff u own?

- 50 figures
- ~21 manga/books
- ~25 magazines (comptiq, compace, 'H)
- wallet
- 2 phone bags
- DVD Vol. 1 LE R2
- DVD Vol. 1 R1
- DVD Vol. 1-2 LE R1
- DVD OVA
- Lucky Star x Suzumiya Haruhichan no Yuutsu Dekkai Otanoshimi Bon
- Ryouou Gakuen Nyuugaku Kinen Box
- Okiraku Box - Kagami Hiiragi Hen
- Okiraku Box - Konata Izumi Hen
- few pencil boards
- 3 pillows
- 2 plush dolls (Konata and Tsukasa)
- Posters: pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6
- Nyamo
- 2 calendars
- 4 pencils
- phone strap
- playing cards
And some other Lucky Star magazine goodies.
Laturi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 05:06 AM   #5
Supernova141
NEVER COME BACK YANDA
 
Supernova141's Avatar
 
RE: L*S stuff u own?

I'm not really a die-hard anime fan, i'v only seen a few series that stood out to me, so I don't know what's normal, but personaly, i wouldn't buy blatant things like figurines. I prefer little winks that to average people wouldn't stand out. For example, if there was a replica of percival(teddy bear from strawberry panic) i'd buy it in a heart beat. Thats how i buy video game stuff *is still looking for companion cube fuzzy dice*

EDIT: jesus christ Laturi...
Supernova141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 05:28 AM   #6
CYBERDISC
Not an FPS ho.
 
RE: L*S stuff u own?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernova1337
I'm not really a die-hard anime fan, i'v only seen a few series that stood out to me, so I don't know what's normal, but personaly, i wouldn't buy blatant things like figurines. I prefer little winks that to average people wouldn't stand out. For example, if there was a replica of percival(teddy bear from strawberry panic) i'd buy it in a heart beat. Thats how i buy video game stuff *is still looking for companion cube fuzzy dice*

EDIT: jesus christ Laturi...
Yeah you see :P now i have an example to follow xD , well , if u entered to my room, you wouldn't see it that bad like the first glimpse you know im an otaku already, but with what iv'e got so far, no one would notice lol, and actually this is the 1st time i spend in something related to anime besides dvd's and posters xD
CYBERDISC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 05:38 AM   #7
kirant
Just another Friday night
 
kirant's Avatar
 
Location : Wars World, Black Hole HQ
RE: L*S stuff u own?

Nothing. Seriously.
kirant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 05:46 AM   #8
Hikari-chan
犯人。犯行。動機。
 
Hikari-chan's Avatar
 
Location : the land of bubble tea & gummies
RE: L*S stuff u own?

[size=x-small]@ Laturi: Hikari-chan... just saw Nagisa... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

And wooooow, Laturi wins~desu!~~~ <3

Hikari-chan doesn't have opportunities to buy lots of stuff, actually, being 13 without any online accounts and whatnot... ^^;

~ 1 Yutaka Figure from the Nenndoroid-Petit collection
~ 1 Lucky Star Sticker Sheet (That I sent to Razor)
~ A few more Lucky Star things that will not be mentioned because they are being given to Onee-chan~ ^-^[/size]
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 06:27 AM   #9
Supernova141
NEVER COME BACK YANDA
 
Supernova141's Avatar
 
RE: L*S stuff u own?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan
[size=x-small]@ Laturi: Hikari-chan... just saw Nagisa... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

And wooooow, Laturi wins~desu!~~~ <3

Hikari-chan doesn't have opportunities to buy lots of stuff, actually, being 13 without any online accounts and whatnot... ^^;

~ 1 Yutaka Figure from the Nenndoroid-Petit collection
~ 1 Lucky Star Sticker Sheet (That I sent to Razor)
~ A few more Lucky Star things that will not be mentioned because they are being given to Onee-chan~ ^-^[/size]
I'm fairly sure I remember you told me your name isn't refering to strawberry panic. Is it just a coincidence that you mentioned "Nagisa" in your post, or was it someone else who told me their name wasn't from SP?

Supernova141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:18 AM   #10
Konata Suzumiya
I never asked for this
 
Konata Suzumiya's Avatar
 
Location : Mini pole lies
RE: L*S stuff u own?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYBERDISC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernova1337
I'm not really a die-hard anime fan, i'v only seen a few series that stood out to me, so I don't know what's normal, but personaly, i wouldn't buy blatant things like figurines. I prefer little winks that to average people wouldn't stand out. For example, if there was a replica of percival(teddy bear from strawberry panic) i'd buy it in a heart beat. Thats how i buy video game stuff *is still looking for companion cube fuzzy dice*

EDIT: jesus christ Laturi...
Yeah you see :P now i have an example to follow xD , well , if u entered to my room, you wouldn't see it that bad like the first glimpse you know im an otaku already, but with what iv'e got so far, no one would notice lol, and actually this is the 1st time i spend in something related to anime besides dvd's and posters xD
The first time you would walk into my room you'd realize I'm a gamer, the second my xbox started up / my computer turned on that's when the otaku inside me is shown
Konata Suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Theme By : Companyturk