Lucky Star Shrine Forums

Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > General > General Chat

Old 02-16-2016, 03:52 PM   #1
Konata Fan

Something curious about the forum.

1.Why we have to use a spoiler when posting pictures(even when they're not NSFW).
2.How's the state of the server and founders.
3.The forum looks like an old one, will there be any updates?
4.Are there any "plan" of the forum? I mean, are there anything we will do together besides chatting? Like making doujin together.
Konata Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 04:15 PM   #2
Konata Fan

The last question:How's the future?
Now we have some members and we're friendly to each other,here is a warm place.
Then how's the future?
Maybe the members will leave away slowly,they may even forget the forum. I have see some "died forum",the server of that "died forum" is still running, but the last post is in 2008,a really "silent place"
I am also worry about the state of the server and forum admins,they pay(I think) for the server,for the domain,if someday it stops, will the forum just "breakdown"? That's why I am curious about how's the admins and server going.
Old 02-16-2016, 04:50 PM   #3
sheepgoesmeep
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*・゚✧☆

the spoiler tags for images are so that the screen isn't taken up too much by images, it saves you scrolling past all of them to get to a particular post.
In the almost-6 years I've been here there's been no real change to the look of the forum, I think the only update was the addition of the Miyakawa-ke subsection.
Some members formed a sub group to translate Miyakawa-ke when it was released, and nowadays a few members proof-read each others fanfics before they publish them, that's about it really in terms of doing things together.
Old 02-16-2016, 05:15 PM   #4
GenerallyBananas
Night Owl

I do believe there was an attempt to make a web comic a couple of years ago too. I saw a few posts about that. Doing something together would be cool, but it would be quite hard to organize and keep everyone happy I think
Steam
3DS Friend Code: 2707 - 2715 - 7452
GenerallyBananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 05:25 PM   #5
sheepgoesmeep
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*・゚✧☆

oh yeah, I forgot about the 4koma darkwolf and Misao were working on back in the day
Old 02-17-2016, 04:29 PM   #6
GenerallyBananas
Night Owl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepgoesmeep View Post
oh yeah, I forgot about the 4koma darkwolf and Misao were working on back in the day
it would have been cool to be a part of
Steam
3DS Friend Code: 2707 - 2715 - 7452
GenerallyBananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 07:02 AM   #7
Misao
Posting Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konata Fan View Post
1.Why we have to use a spoiler when posting pictures(even when they're not NSFW).
2.How's the state of the server and founders.
3.The forum looks like an old one, will there be any updates?
4.Are there any "plan" of the forum? I mean, are there anything we will do together besides chatting? Like making doujin together.
1. There's an image size limit so anything that's too large needs to be put in spoiler tags.
2. Not sure.
3. Not sure, and I doubt it anytime soon.
4. We were made as a hub for fans of Lucky Star. Now that the hype for that show has died down long ago, we're mainly just somewhere to talk about stuff now. I don't know of any plans for this forum in the future.

The 4koma was supposed to be a joint project between this member called Darkwolf and I. But he graduated high school and is in college now, and has gradually distanced away from the forum, so the comic never came to be. I managed to create like 3 strips.

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1268457898
Misao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 08:07 AM   #8
Konata Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misao View Post
1. There's an image size limit so anything that's too large needs to be put in spoiler tags.
2. Not sure.
4. We were made as a hub for fans of Lucky Star. Now that the hype for that show has died down long ago, we're mainly just somewhere to talk about stuff now. I don't know of any plans for this forum in the future.

The 4koma was supposed to be a joint project between this member called Darkwolf and I. But he graduated high school and is in college now, and has gradually distanced away from the forum, so the comic never came to be. I managed to create like 3 strips.
Sad to hear thatů
Old 02-26-2016, 01:54 AM   #9
Konata_is_Mine
LF a Life! PST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misao View Post
2. Not sure.

It's still in your signature, nice.

Konata_is_Mine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 04:04 PM   #10
Snap4Life
Die strijders in het veld

yea we probably need something to strenghten the community