Lucky Star Shrine Forums

Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > General > Games & Computers

Old 09-22-2017, 12:09 AM   #1
Luis
Posting Freak

PlayStation Trophies & Xbox Achievements

Do you like to get trophies and achievements? What game are you currently trying to 100%? I don't have an Xbox so I'm only about the trophies. I still only have one platinum that I got in 2014 in Aquapazza. The platinum that I'm aiming for is Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours for the PS4. The Bird of Legend trophy looks ridiculous and only four people beat it in the USA version. Square Enix has just released Final Fantasy 9 again but with trophies this time. A lot of people are not happy about this because of the jump rope trophy.
Old 09-23-2017, 12:02 AM   #2
Gondolin
The Hidden Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis View Post
A lot of people are not happy about this because of the jump rope trophy.
Not the PS4 version but a good friend of mine bought the re-release on Steam when it came out and this was pretty annoying. All about getting into a good rhythm. At one point we were passing the control back and forth between us to rest before picking it back up again.
Old 09-23-2017, 12:32 AM   #3
Luis
Posting Freak

I have it on PSN on my PSP and never got 1000 jumps and neither in the PS1 era. Someone made a video saying looking at Vivi's feet is better than looking at the !. I haven't tired if yet and I'm on disc 4 where there's a different camera angle.

Old 09-25-2017, 05:03 PM   #4
sheepgoesmeep
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*・゚✧☆

I only have 2 platinum trophies, Assassin's Creed II and Final Fantasy XV.

I don't worry too much about getting trophies really, I treat them more like side quests or extra challenges, but I don't go too far out of my way or obsess over getting them.
Old 09-26-2017, 07:40 PM   #5
Luis
Posting Freak

About the Dariusburst trophy I mentioned I don't think I'll be getting it. What you have to do is beat the hardest route zone Q U and Z without taking damage. There are videos showing how to do it but the problem is there's no stage select for me to pick any stage I want to practice. So if I want to practice zone U, I have to play Q over and over just to get to U or Z which can be tedious. Depending on your skill it can take you over 100 hours to get.