Lucky Star Shrine Forums

Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > Lucky Star > Anime

Old 11-01-2015, 04:16 AM   #11
Krugger
Class Change next Level

I find that I do not watch anime nearly as much as I used to, but the amount of manga I read has grown tremendously. I still pick 2 or 3 series a season to follow gone are the days when I would sit down and binge watch 24 episodes.

BUT

I have a Christmas tradition of watch Lucky Star I have done it every year since it came out
Krugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 10:16 AM   #12
Inikalord
Introverted Laziness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misao View Post
Probably 2 full times. I also watched clips and snippets of episodes for more times than that.
Pretty much this.
Inikalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 06:02 AM   #13
Beyond Birthday
The Cleaner

I've lost count.

"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production.
I'm too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Beyond Birthday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 09:15 AM   #14
Luis
Posting Freak

Only once because I will not watch an anime that I finished again.
Old 11-04-2015, 12:10 AM   #15
Spritejunkee
Disciple of Book Horse

I've watched it all the way through once but I've watched some episodes several times.
Spritejunkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 06:21 AM   #16
Wovenloaf

This is weirdly satisfying, ha. I didn't expect this thread to get so many replies, actually, since the board seemed a little inactive (understandable given the seeming lack of new LS content -- certainly anime -- over the last few years). I'm also glad to know I'm not the only one who has gone as far as listening to the anime. I've had a couple of transitional periods in my life that were a bit lonely, and LS often lingered in the background then, working as kind of a reminder of the ideal of friendship and camaraderie. Maybe that seems strange, but it really helped. :3
Wovenloaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 04:35 PM   #17
XxLordxX
Holy Headbanger Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wovenloaf View Post
This is weirdly satisfying, ha. I didn't expect this thread to get so many replies, actually, since the board seemed a little inactive (understandable given the seeming lack of new LS content -- certainly anime -- over the last few years). I'm also glad to know I'm not the only one who has gone as far as listening to the anime. I've had a couple of transitional periods in my life that were a bit lonely, and LS often lingered in the background then, working as kind of a reminder of the ideal of friendship and camaraderie. Maybe that seems strange, but it really helped. :3
That's cool dude, I on the other hand am not a fan of watching things that show "the ideal of ...." when I'm feeling down, I don't know it only makes me feel worse and end up disliking something I used to like because how fake it seemed, glad to know though that it works for ya haha.

And yeah, we are a small community, but current members are rather active ones, so you'll have fun here. Just don't expect much LS talk, this seems to happen rarely :P
Old 11-07-2015, 03:48 PM   #18
Dally
Persona Cruiser

Twice, once when people were hyping it up long after its inception, and the second time when it was dubbed. It was a decent anime, but it doesn't seem to bode very well for me another watch as my tastes have shifted slightly since then.

Dally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 10:47 PM   #19
TornadoAdvisory
The Imminent Storm

I'm inclined to say only once, as like Luis said I typically don't rewatch shows most of the time.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1162-0082
TornadoAdvisory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 03:05 PM   #20
gernew

I watched it so many I got tried of it

kek