Lucky Star Shrine Forums

Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > Lucky Star > Anime

Old 10-31-2015, 07:54 AM   #1
Wovenloaf

How many times have you watched the anime?

Just curious to know what fanatics are out there. :3

I've wondered especially because I've watched the anime a handful of times, but I've also *listened* to it a handful of times. I know it's strange, but because I can already kind of visualize most of the scenes at this point and the show is pretty casual and dialogue-heavy, I'll sometimes listen to an MP3 conversion of the episodes when I'm, say, out running or in bed and trying to fall asleep. It's weirdly comforting.

I don't know, am I just a freak? :3
Wovenloaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 08:52 AM   #2
Thane of Cawdor
Yuri connoisseur advisor

I've run through the whole series I believe 7 times. And no, though I don't do that much anymore, I've done that. People won't admit it by its not really different from listening to a comedy CD. Standup audio without the video. So no ya ain't weird, but you are freak :-) I say that cause I've been one for about 18 years, I even have a title too.
Worse, I once looped sugendatte va on my car's stereo for a nearly hour and a half drive. My friends said I was listening to chipmunks and I said how dare you say that about misao! Misao is awesomeness
Old 10-31-2015, 09:47 AM   #3
Simply Hiiragi
-

Way too many times to count or remember anymore. I know the show and the characters so well like the back of my hand thanks to all the times i've watched it I may have a set a record by now. It has slowed down since then though as I do like to watch the newer shows to and well there's lots of anime, but not always enough time.
It also depends on my mood and what I feel like at the time if I want to rewatch something again, but LS is just one of those shows you don't really get tired of ever at least I haven't otherwise I probably wouldn't of watched it as much as I have. I can visualize the characters to especially Kagami for obvious reasons.
LS is still just as enjoyable as ever yet as i've rewatched it once already this year and who knows if I will again before the year ends.
It definitely does have a very relaxing, enjoyable, comforting feel to it though. Just a great way to relax and get your mind off things for a while. It will always put you into a good mood afterwards.
Simply Hiiragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 10:23 AM   #4
GenerallyBananas
Night Owl

I can't say I remember how many times I've seen LS. Id say it's somewhere between 5 and 10 times. It's just one of those shows I never get tired of rewatching and is the first thing I go to when I'm feeling down. I've also often had it in the background whilst I work on an animation. Because of it being very dialogue heavy and the general feel of the show it's perfect for that kind of thing.
Steam
3DS Friend Code: 2707 - 2715 - 7452
Switch Friend Code: SW-1462-7138-4810
GenerallyBananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 12:42 PM   #5
Konata Fan

I can't say how many times I have go through the whole season.
LS is that kind of anime that have no a main storyline, I open the video list,close my eyes and click an episode, I don't care which episode I have open.
Konata Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 04:20 PM   #6
Misao
Posting Freak

Probably 2 full times. I also watched clips and snippets of episodes for more times than that.

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1268457898
Misao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 05:29 PM   #7
XxLordxX
Holy Headbanger Knight

Entirely? One time only, I've never watched the last episode more than one time. However I did watch the other episodes some more times, so I'd say? 3 times? I think that would be it haha.
Old 10-31-2015, 05:40 PM   #8
McKnight

Only a handful of times so far, though I never kept count. First time was all on DVD, from May 2009 to January '11, though.
Old 10-31-2015, 07:00 PM   #9
Gondolin
The Hidden Rock

Twice I think, once sub and once dub. This was several years ago though
Old 11-01-2015, 01:45 AM   #10
Kid Charlemagne
Antique Flatulence

I'm watching it subbed for the first time, but I've watched it dubbed at least twice; I haven't kept careful track. I own a set of the Bandai DVDs, so I don't need to depend on the Web for LS.