Lucky Star Shrine Forums

Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > Lucky Star > Media Share

Old 04-25-2013, 07:27 PM   #1
XxLordxX
Holy Headbanger Knight

Night Feelings - Another KonaKaga One Shot

This was my entry for a contest held on deviantART :D. The deadline is up to 30th April and I'm waiting anxiously for the results!!
~~L~~L~~L~~L~~
Night Feelings - One Shot (Pocky Contest)

"I want to reconcile the violence in your heart
I want to recognise your beauty's not just a mask
I want to exorcise the demons from your past
I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart"
Undisclosed Desires Muse
Kagami's Bedroom Evening (Sometime between 18:00 and 19:30)
Well, I guess I should prepare everything to wait her...
Kagami was trying to study a little, but she wasn't able to think about anything but Konata going sleep there that night. What kind of stuff could happen? Konata is quite... Er... Unique... I don't know what to do if she embarrass me in the front of dad and mom... Oh well... Concentrate Kagami! You have to study now!
The Math book was open, even someone as intelligent as Kagami can find problems in studying. Some feelings are just way too much strong, and she knew really well that Konata wasn't only a friend, however she always denied the way things were happening. Concentrate... Concentrate... Concentrate... Both being a girl was something that really disturbed the purple haired girl, she wasn't able to accept the fact about her being a lesbian, or a bi, she wanted to be "normal" as everyone else was.
She then tried to study a little more Math and gave up, the girl picked up the English book and started to study again. At least it's not as difficult as Math... The tsundere had some fun studying that she forgot the time and it was almost 20:00, then she started to prepare everything to Konata arrival.
Okay... Let's check if it's all ready. A mattress, blankets, a pillow, now I guess where will she sleep here... My bedroom is somewhat full...
Konata's Bedroom Evening (Sometime between 19:00 and 20:00)
C'mon... Die stupid monster! Hum... Hum... Hum... YEA! Made it!
Konata was playing some games before going to Kagami's house, her backpack was ready and inside it was packed her Nintendo DS, some manga, some games, her recently bought tablet, her pajamas, which were a little too big for her small size and some other unusual stuff.
I think I can play another quest before going to her house...
*On PC screen*
"Hey KonaKona! Wern't u gng to ur friend house?"
"Yea... Y all tis so sudden?"
"I think you prolly stay here and play moar with us instead."
"Er..."
"C'mon! It's gng 2 b fun!"
"Or is ur friend ur boyfriend? Hehehehe"
"Sorry guys! I hve 2 go now! Cu later folks!"
*Real Life*
Oh my... How annoying the players from this game can be... I think I will stop playing it, just how can people be so rude and annoying in a place where we should live peacefully with our avatars and just have fun!
The small girl turned off her PC and picked her bag, then walked downstairs where she found her dad watching TV.
"Dad! I'm going to Kagami's house!"
"AT THIS TIME AND ALONE?!"
"Yea... What's the problem?"
"MY DAUGHTER WON'T GO THERE ALONE AT THIS TIME! There are dangerous people outside! I will go with you!"
"But... What's the difference? I mean, you're not big, or scary, or strong, only a tall weird writer!"
Konata... Sometimes words can be as piercing as knifes you know...?
"Fine then... I will call Yui..."
"Let me go alone! I can handle with no problems."
Konata smiled and after some more discussion Soujiro permitted her daughter to go alone to Hiiragi's househood at this time of night, which was horrible in his head to a small girl be out of home, although who knows what is passing on his head.

Read more on: http://xxlordxxda.deviantart.com/art...test-367640128
Old 04-29-2013, 08:00 AM   #2
Zzyster

Tis is great im reading the rest right now