Lucky Star Shrine Forums

Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > Lucky Star > Manga

Old 01-24-2012, 11:04 PM   #21
Bandai Is Poo
I Like Trains

Lets hope that the scanners/translators realize tht they are able to scan it. Cuz rember like before, bandai was being a butt-face and was giving everyone shit for copyright issues. Hopefully they find out or someone tells them. :3
Bandai Is Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:11 PM   #22
Inikalord
Introverted Laziness

@Death Even if you couldn't do Volume 9, please do finish PT.

It's literately been so long that anyone's actually done anything with PT that it's been frustrating not knowing what happened after only 2 chapters being translated.
Inikalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:24 PM   #23
DeathByConservatism
Some Person

@Bandai
I'm pretty sure that won't be a problem; whatever group finishes this first should get some momentary popularity so it's not like everyone is going to be ignoring it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inikalord View Post
@Death Even if you couldn't do Volume 9, please do finish PT.

It's literately been so long that anyone's actually done anything with PT that it's been frustrating not knowing what happened after only 2 chapters being translated.
I can't just randomly throw off things I've promised to do, so of course I'll finish it, unless something happens that would make it hard for me to do it (death, serious injury, kidnapping by neo-nazis, etc.).

Last edited by DeathByConservatism; 01-24-2012 at 11:27 PM.
DeathByConservatism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 12:21 AM   #24
Droote
No longer Lonely European

I'll wait for the official translation to be released.
Droote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 12:24 AM   #25
Bandai Is Poo
I Like Trains

Im going to the XLG forums and see if they know anything about it. 5..min later, apparently i don't have the "permission". :(

Last edited by Bandai Is Poo; 01-25-2012 at 12:34 AM.
Old 01-25-2012, 02:12 AM   #26
Bandai Is Poo
I Like Trains

I guess that we will just have to wait. But if I find out anything new ill post it right away.

Its weird because even if bandai stopped publishing, Lucky Star is the only series that was not mentioned on the cancellations list and, no one knows whats happened to it. Some people believe that another company is Licensing and bandai is sub-licensing it, or one company is taking over or Bandai is still publishing it solo. Its stupid because they mentioned almost every manga and anime they had and then don't even say a peep about one their most successful franchises. *Clap Clap* for bandai

Last edited by Bandai Is Poo; 01-25-2012 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Moar Info
Old 01-26-2012, 05:26 AM   #27
ronelm2000
Kazumiism/Yuiism Author

Maybe Bandai would still continue with Lucky Star, perhaps... you know... to save their assets (I was tempted to remove the "t" )
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:28 AM   #28
Misao
Posting Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandai Is Poo View Post
I guess that we will just have to wait. But if I find out anything new ill post it right away.

Its weird because even if bandai stopped publishing, Lucky Star is the only series that was not mentioned on the cancellations list and, no one knows whats happened to it. Some people believe that another company is Licensing and bandai is sub-licensing it, or one company is taking over or Bandai is still publishing it solo. Its stupid because they mentioned almost every manga and anime they had and then don't even say a peep about one their most successful franchises. *Clap Clap* for bandai
Have you played a BANDAI DVD lately (talking specifically about Disappearance)?! There are a bizillion opening logos you gotta wait through to get to the menu! No wonder they couldn't get enough money!!

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1268457898
Misao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:47 AM   #29
DeathByConservatism
Some Person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misao View Post
Have you played a BANDAI DVD lately (talking specifically about Disappearance)?! There are a bizillion opening logos you gotta wait through to get to the menu! No wonder they couldn't get enough money!!
What? I pirated it so I wouldn't know.
DeathByConservatism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:05 AM   #30
Misao
Posting Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByConservatism View Post
What? I pirated it so I wouldn't know.
*forehead slap*

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1268457898
Misao is offline   Reply With Quote