Lucky Star Shrine Forums
 
Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > Lucky Star > Media Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2011, 07:55 AM   #11
rubymoon
Junior Member
 
rubymoon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruka View Post
Suggestions?
Ato no Matsuri (by Eunos)
This one was ok, it was actually funny, but it didnt have much KonaxKana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruka View Post
Lucky Point Autuum
Another good series. I think my favorite was the spring one.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruka View Post
Maro Star
I couldnt find this one translated, could you upload it please^^?


NSFW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruka View Post
[Ciaociao] - Sweet Girl
[FAKKU] Lucky Star - Caprice Star
Lily x Lilly (by Celtrance)
Rapi-suta
Lucky Star - Konachiku
Couldnt get english versions. Mind uploading them ?
At least the ones that are good story-wise

updated the covers for the ones I found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z008MJ View Post
Could someone give a link to as many of these as possible as well?
Tell me which ones you want uploaded and I will gladly do it.
__________________

Last edited by Beyond Birthday; 02-16-2011 at 06:51 PM.
rubymoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:41 AM   #12
Inikalord
Introverted Laziness
 
Inikalord's Avatar
 
Location : New Zealand
Ah! You got ShinoÔ˜†Harain your collection?



Thats my favourite NSFW KonaKaga Doujin!

On another note, could you give me a link for The Hiiragi's?
Inikalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 02:45 PM   #13
Z008MJ
I am who i am!
 
Z008MJ's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubymoon View Post
Tell me which ones you want uploaded and I will gladly do it.
Well, thing is, i don't know anything about them. So i don't know which ones i would like, i have never really seen any.

Sooo .... the good ones .... :P
Z008MJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 02:51 PM   #14
Haruka
Naver┤s Houseman, is gone
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubymoon View Post
I couldnt find this one translated, could you upload it please^^?


NSFW


Couldnt get english versions. Mind uploading them ?
At least the ones that are good story-wise
Sorry, no english versions available. =w=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inikalord View Post
On another note, could you give me a link for The Hiiragi's?
Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?dtgm3h7hyz2
Haruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 05:58 PM   #15
rubymoon
Junior Member
 
rubymoon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inikalord View Post
Ah! You got ShinoÔ˜†Harain your collection?



Thats my favourite NSFW KonaKaga Doujin!

On another note, could you give me a link for The Hiiragi's?
yeah its good =3


Quote:
Originally Posted by Z008MJ View Post
Well, thing is, i don't know anything about them. So i don't know which ones i would like, i have never really seen any.

Sooo .... the good ones .... :P
Hmm, wel most of the ones I have there are good.
If you are looking for a good art and story I would recommend KonaKaga: http://www.mediafire.com/?tdkilfiidzb

Tell me if you need something else.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruka View Post
Sorry, no english versions available. =w=
Well that blows D:
__________________
rubymoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:47 PM   #16
Z008MJ
I am who i am!
 
Z008MJ's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubymoon View Post
Hmm, wel most of the ones I have there are good.
If you are looking for a good art and story I would recommend KonaKaga: http://www.mediafire.com/?tdkilfiidzb

Tell me if you need something else.
I actually have KonaKaga already, that one and Lonely Kagamin are the only, so any others will do good. Thanks. :D
Z008MJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 08:03 AM   #17
rubymoon
Junior Member
 
rubymoon's Avatar
 
I added to the list:

KonaKaga Afterstory 1
KonaKaga Webcomic
lucky-unknown1
Sono Mukougawa
Lucky-Kagamiyu
Hoshi Koi (NSFW)


By the way, whats the most recent english version of the Webcomic?
The one I have is dated Dec. 1st 2009



Quote:
Originally Posted by Z008MJ View Post
I actually have KonaKaga already, that one and Lonely Kagamin are the only, so any others will do good. Thanks. :D
Here is the Lucky Point series:
LuckyPoint Spring
LuckyPoint Summer
LuckyPoint Autumn
LuckyPoint Winter
__________________
rubymoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 11:21 PM   #18
Z008MJ
I am who i am!
 
Z008MJ's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubymoon View Post
I added to the list:

Here is the Lucky Point series:
LuckyPoint Spring
LuckyPoint Summer
LuckyPoint Autumn
LuckyPoint Winter
:D

Thanks a lot!
Z008MJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 01:43 AM   #19
dee-san
Justin Sane
 
dee-san's Avatar
 
Location : Belgium
I got like 57 doujinshi now (mostly KonaKaga) but somehow, I feel like not having enough :3

It would be rly nice if some1 is able to find KonaKaga ~After Story #2~ or an updated Webcomic (as for this one, I got like 75 pages)
__________________
~░~ »ω» ░ω░ ░O░
dee-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 06:03 AM   #20
rubymoon
Junior Member
 
rubymoon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dee-san View Post
I got like 57 doujinshi now (mostly KonaKaga) but somehow, I feel like not having enough :3

It would be rly nice if some1 is able to find KonaKaga ~After Story #2~ or an updated Webcomic (as for this one, I got like 75 pages)

Mind posting the titles?
and as far as the web comic goes, whats the version you have, the folder should have the date.
__________________
rubymoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Theme By : Companyturk