Lucky Star Shrine Forums

Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > Lucky Star > Anime

Old 04-20-2017, 05:51 PM   #41
Misao
Posting Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidandreis View Post
They pay less so Kioani works less.
But Lucky Star is already animated. It's been complete since 2007. The only way Funimation could ruin how it looks is if they give it a bad home video resolution.

.... what are you TALKING about??

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1268457898
Misao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 08:27 PM   #42
Davidandreis
Mangaka Assistant

Like i said they can do that and they might do that.And i already said i'm going to bring LS back along with Season 2 of LS.I promise.
Davidandreis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 06:58 PM   #43
New Pacific Reprise

Quote:
Like i said they can do that and they might do that.And i already said i'm going to bring LS back along with Season 2 of LS.I promise.
Ok, I intend to post more than this, but I had to sign up in part to ask you: Is this really odd spam? Or do you truly feel so able and willing to devote yourself to such a cause in such a whirlwind time as 2017? Why on earth would we believe your tireless claims to the upcoming resurrection of something that's been done for a decade? Really, I'd love to know. Because whether you're right or wrong, serious or trolling, it'd be interesting and entertaining to see where this leads.

You are...Insane in the membraaaaaaaaane, (insane in the brain)!
New Pacific Reprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 09:28 AM   #44
titanvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Pacific Reprise View Post
Ok, I intend to post more than this, but I had to sign up in part to ask you: Is this really odd spam? Or do you truly feel so able and willing to devote yourself to such a cause in such a whirlwind time as 2017? Why on earth would we believe your tireless claims to the upcoming resurrection of something that's been done for a decade? Really, I'd love to know. Because whether you're right or wrong, serious or trolling, it'd be interesting and entertaining to see where this leads.

You are...Insane in the membraaaaaaaaane, (insane in the brain)!
ya......pretty sure its all a joke. series anime been gone since 2008 :(
hope for reboot
titanvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 09:19 PM   #45
New Pacific Reprise

Quote:
Aaaaaaand it's gone.

This is you.

Heh, just ribbing, but really, where'd you go?
New Pacific Reprise is offline   Reply With Quote