Lucky Star Shrine Forums

Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > General > Anime & Manga

Old 07-09-2017, 04:08 PM   #1
sheepgoesmeep
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*・゚✧☆

Welcome to the Ballroom

Welcome to the Ballroom is a new anime airing in Summer 2017 from Production I.G based on the manga by Tomo Takeuchi.

Quote:
A professional dancer named Sengoku rescues Tatara, an introverted third-year middle school student who is being harassed by delinquents. Tatara ends up at Sengoku's dance studio where he meets Shizuku Hanaoka, a schoolmate he comes to secretly idolize. From this defining moment Tatara enters the world of dance. Sengoku is a free-spirited, dynamic international dancer who recognizes Tatara's potential and begins to coach him. Through dance, Tatara meets another schoolmate, a dance prodigy named Kiyoharu. Through these new friendships, Tatara develops a passionate desire to improve as a dancer and be accepted by his peers and rivals, which nurtures his own native talent. And through interaction with Tatara, other dance members are encouraged to take steps to overcome their own challenges and issues.
The first episode was excellent, Tatara's a likeable character, I want him to succeed, I think I'm really going to enjoy this series :)
Old 07-11-2017, 12:58 AM   #2
Misao
Posting Freak

I am going to follow this, I think. I just found out it's from the same animation director as Haikyo!!, which explains a lot of things. The animation is WONDERFUL to watch.

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1268457898
Misao is offline   Reply With Quote