Lucky Star Shrine Forums

Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > Lucky Star > General Discussion

Old 01-07-2017, 03:32 PM   #1
Davidandreis
Mangaka Assistant

Suggestions about Lucky Star revival

i Think we should do something about the revival of LS since it is a bit sad to see what you love fade away with your memories.Maybe we can do a crowfunding or something to repair this.Anyone with a suggestion should reply thanks for you help!Also can someone explain me why this forum is so quiet??No new members and old members never come back again just like mods and admins.
Davidandreis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 04:22 PM   #2
Kid Charlemagne
Antique Flatulence

One reason: more and more people interact on bleeping troll-ridden social media, rather than forums. I hear that one of our forum's former pillars now mostly talks on social media.

LET US GIVE THANKS FOR YURI
Kid Charlemagne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 06:27 PM   #3
Naverwolf
Posting Freak

KC's correct, a couple of our previously more active members have moved onto Twitter and Tumblr instead of using the forum.
Old 01-07-2017, 07:50 PM   #4
Davidandreis
Mangaka Assistant

And by pillar you mean a man that actively fighted for Lucky Star?
Old 01-07-2017, 08:41 PM   #5
Kid Charlemagne
Antique Flatulence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidandreis View Post
And by pillar you mean a man that actively fighted for Lucky Star?
I simply mean someone who contributed a lot to this forum.

LET US GIVE THANKS FOR YURI
Kid Charlemagne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 04:23 AM   #6
veehive
Oldest Member of LSSF

Quote:
... can someone explain me why this forum is so quiet??
Because the eponymous anime for this forum in now 10 years old.

And, because this communication form -- a forum -- has run its course. It is reaching the end of its life-cycle.

The new wave of internetters prefer social media. They are unwilling to read through a long forum thread, preferring to simply ask a question and receive a quick answer.

Forums are becoming museums.
Old 01-08-2017, 11:59 AM   #7
Davidandreis
Mangaka Assistant

But can we revive Lucky Star??
Old 01-08-2017, 02:39 PM   #8
brupielink
The LSSF Clockmaker

Quote:
But can we revive Lucky Star??
I'd say no, considering how much attention the spinoff anime series got (Miyakawa-ke no Kufuku).

Maybe with enough attention they can produce another series, but it isn't that much of a legend like Haruhi or the like. It's more of a meta series that references lots of different anime. Lucky Star ended on a really nice note aswell.

I haven't read much of the manga past where the anime ended, so I don't know if it would be more of a spinoff or an actual next season. Does it follow the main 4 through college?
Old 01-08-2017, 03:26 PM   #9
McKnight

It does, but they're still friends only with those from Ryouou.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:21 PM   #10
Davidandreis
Mangaka Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by brupielink View Post
I'd say no, considering how much attention the spinoff anime series got (Miyakawa-ke no Kufuku).

Maybe with enough attention they can produce another series, but it isn't that much of a legend like Haruhi or the like. It's more of a meta series that references lots of different anime. Lucky Star ended on a really nice note aswell.

I haven't read much of the manga past where the anime ended, so I don't know if it would be more of a spinoff or an actual next season. Does it follow the main 4 through college?
Look the spin off got some attention and there are some things to consider:1 Lucky Star even if in the manga it does introduce some new characters the story still folows Konata,Kagami,Tsukasa and Miyuki even if it seems to depart a little,and Lucky Star manga slowly but surely will get new chapters so no finale as i know.2 It will be more of an universe since LS intersects with the story of the spin-off.3.There might be a chance to revive it or maybe this happens right now and we dont know nothing about that,when the pople viewed the spin-off they did liked the fact that the original characters made an appearance.Look at the intro of the spin off and you will se a clear difference about the lives of the different families of the Lucky Star universe maybe we will see a different spin-off (this time will be a guy who is 18 has lost all of his parents but is the wealthiest person in the world who is also the king of the entire world and also the death demon (a refference to death note)and from what i have heard (this thing i found it as bein official but not completely sure if it will happen or not)once he is presented as in his spin off being rich and the fact that everyone wants to kill him,the author plans to merge the stories because:1.Hikage Miyakawa will be in class with a cousin of Konata,and 2 the guy will be somewhat the boyfriend of konata because he has the power to talk to the dead ones.Remember when she will get a boyfriend so she can do a lot of memories and her dad was destroyed by that??I guuess there will be a second season in the next 2 years.