Lucky Star Shrine Forums

Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > Lucky Star > General Discussion

Old 12-26-2016, 11:08 PM   #1
Thane of Cawdor
Yuri connoisseur advisor

a Lucky Star Monopoly?

I got an idea. Anyone have any input of like if we created a Lucky Star version of Monopoly? I was thinking of like a sketched out board with places like the beach and comicon and saitama prefecture. there could be characters like the girls and Yui could be driving the car, Tsukasa could be dressed with dog ears, Yutaka could be inside the shoe from Mario 3 (the one where you knock the Gooma out and can jump in the shoe).

If there were to be one, what would be some of the locations, chance card things, houses or hotels and stuff?
Old 12-26-2016, 11:20 PM   #2
Kid Charlemagne
Very Stable Genius

Someone over at the defunct Wonderland forum, which was centered on Azumanga Daioh, as this forum is centered on Lucky Star, made a picture of an Azu Monopoly board.

Spoiler: show

Unfortunately, no real-world version of this exists (AFAIK), and I have no higher resolution picture.

Miyuki's house could be Park Place, since she's the rich girl, and Comicon could be Boardwalk. Yui could be the cop on the "Go To Jail" corner square and the GTJ cards in Chance and Community Chest. The Hiiragi shrine would need to be somewhere on the board, too. Lucky Channel might be one of the utilities.

Oh, and the guy "In Jail" could be Soujiro--Konata's fears came true. :P
Old 12-27-2016, 12:21 AM   #3
Naverwolf
Posting Freak

Would be fun to play on Tabletop Simulator
Old 12-27-2016, 06:45 AM   #4
Misao
Posting Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane of Cawdor View Post
I got an idea. Anyone have any input of like if we created a Lucky Star version of Monopoly? I was thinking of like a sketched out board with places like the beach and comicon and saitama prefecture. there could be characters like the girls and Yui could be driving the car, Tsukasa could be dressed with dog ears, Yutaka could be inside the shoe from Mario 3 (the one where you knock the Gooma out and can jump in the shoe).

If there were to be one, what would be some of the locations, chance card things, houses or hotels and stuff?
Lovely ideas!

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1268457898
Misao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 08:53 PM   #5
Kid Charlemagne
Very Stable Genius

On second thought, Minami is also rich, so maybe her house would be Park Place and Miyuki's house Boardwalk.

Maybe the high school, Comicon, the cosplay club, and the beach could be the four railroads?

Misao (Kusakabe, not our Misao) could be the symbol for the "Chance" spaces, as she has a chaotic personality; put her on the backs of the "Chance" cards also.

Last edited by Kid Charlemagne; 12-27-2016 at 08:59 PM.
Kid Charlemagne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 09:31 PM   #6
Misao
Posting Freak

One of the pieces could be Cherry.

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1268457898
Misao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 03:55 AM   #7
Kid Charlemagne
Very Stable Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misao View Post