Lucky Star Shrine Forums

Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > Community > Chatterbox & Forum Games

Old 07-09-2009, 04:30 AM   #1
kirant
I won't go 'til it's over

LSS Confessional

Basically, you post stuff in spoiler tags to get stuff off your chest that you have to say/admit, but really don't want to tell somebody outfront.

RULE 1 - You cannot judge somebody by their acts that they mention on this board. This is to atone for mistakes if they happen to be one. View their posts at your own risk
RULE 2 - You can use spoiler tags.

Spoiler: show

I get ticked if I'm told I'm doing an inadequate job of something. I just spend 3 minutes facepalming because my employer said that the students I am teaching aren't doing too well. But it's their own damn fault for now taking notes while I taught.

I really get ticked when I get warnings or bans or temporary bans.
kirant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:06 AM   #2
Supernova141
NEVER COME BACK YANDA

RE: LSS Confessional

I didn't wanna use spoiler tags at first cause i don't really care if you guys know, but I figure i should due to extreme sexual content. Read at your own risk.(That means you darkwolf, before you start complaining that I messed-up your innocent little head.)

-Sometimes when i'm fappin i'll put my feet on the wall with my hips in the air and cum in my mouth. I always regret it cause of the taste yet I keep doing it anyway, i have no idea why.

-Sometimes i put a pen in my butt too if i'm feeling extra kinky, anything wider is too big for me. So far i'v been throwing them out but i'm tempted to keep one to give it to this guy i really hate and watch him write with it.

-I want a girl to bang me with a strap-on, missionary position.

Hmmm... I can't think of anything else for now, i'll update later if something comes to mind.
Supernova141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 06:44 AM   #3
Lucky Flame
da-cha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernova1337
I didn't wanna use spoiler tags at first cause i don't really care if you guys know, but I figure i should due to extreme sexual content. Read at your own risk.(That means you darkwolf, before you start complaining that I messed-up your innocent little head.)

-Sometimes when i'm fappin i'll put my feet on the wall with my hips in the air and cum in my mouth. I always regret it cause of the taste yet I keep doing it anyway, i have no idea why.

-Sometimes i put a pen in my butt too if i'm feeling extra kinky, anything wider is too big for me. So far i'v been throwing them out but i'm tempted to keep one to give it to this guy i really hate and watch him write with it.

-until i was like 14, i thought the missionary position was called the mercenary position, i guess cause i thought they sounded similar.

Hmmm... I can't think of anything else for now, i'll update later if something comes to mind.
You can't be serious? I'm not offended or anything, but whatever.

OK, so this one is long.
I never knew how to make friend properly back in elementary and junior high, I got made fun of a little at first back in grade two, but I had no idea how to take it, so I basically went crazy. If someone said a retard or stupid, I'd basically act like it. If they thought of me to be a freak, I'd be a freak.
I used to love grossing people out and making them hate me, I was a freak, from grade 2 to grade 8. Plus I had problems with my digestive tract which almost killed me at the end of grade 7.
But in grade 8 I did some REALLY freaking stupid. I came to a new school, but still acted like a freak because I didn't know how to act any other way.
So in my new school, back in grade 8, there was a kid who especially made fun of me the most, and I hated him so much. I imagined killing him in many different ways, and ways I could torture him and his feelings etc.
So I made a story to try and scare him. The reason I switched schools was because I almost killed a kid from my old school who I really hated, just like him. I used a carving knife to almost kill him, but the police got me before I did, or something like that, and obviously I got expelled from my old school and that's why I had to transfer to this school in the middle of junior high.
I'm not sure if that scared him or not, but obviously I told the story to other people and this one kid asked me to bring the knife I used to injure that person to school if I still had it.
So, me being the dumb person with no sense of the consequences that I was, I brought the knife to school the next day, just to freak the shit out of the person I hated the most. I planned on showing him the knife after school, but before lunch I showed it to him in my locker, and I didn't know it, but apparently he though I was going to kill him and he cried, apparently.
But by the time I had found that out I was already paying for bringing a huge carving knife to school. That day the principal took me to the office along with the knife. The first thing he told me in his office was that this was the biggest weapon that was ever brought to the school in all of the schools 40 years. That really struck me good, since I had no intention of hurting anyone, just to scare.
After all the crap I had to go through and the talk with my dad, I got let of lightly, a one week suspension, and being grounded for a month over Christmas, that gave me enough time to re think my act, and re think the person I should really be.
It still took me a while after that to adjust and be a real person and not a freak. It took all of my first year in high school, but after that, I was a regular person, I gained normal friends etc etc, heck, I'm friends with one of the most popular and successful people in my school now, and I know which direction I'm headed for after high school.

Also, as I mentioned earlier, I almost died from a problem with my digestive tract. It's sort of embarrassing, but I never really learned how to go and do my thing in the bathroom properly when I was a little child because that was around the time my parents had their divorce and I guess raising me didn't work that well. So basically I didn't know how to go to the toilet, so I just, held it. For about 10 years, only letting a little out every now and then. (Yes I know, gross)
So by the time I was 13 I wasn't eating anything and became sick and was leaving school early almost regularly. Once I reached the end of grade 7 I couldn't bare it any longer and my dad and step mother took me to the hospital where I recovered for two weeks.
That was about the time when the child care people or whoever decided I had to live with my father and not my mother. They though my mother was a bad person, but she isn't, they just got the wrong impression, she's a highly religious and good loving person, who I really love. But they couldn't see that, so that's when I went to live with my Dad and step mother and went to that new school I was telling you about. Even if they let me stay with my mother, I wouldn't be able to live with her anyways because she couldn't get a job, had no money, and my father was giving her less and less money each month, so I had to live with my father.
Last year my real mother lost everything, her house, car, belongings. She's living with some of her friends and I still talk to her and see her every now and then.
But also, last October, I experienced a thing I dreaded the most and never wanted to happen, death. My grandmother on my mother's side died On October the 28th, 2008. Me, my sister, and most of all, my mother, were all very close to her, and I wish I had spent more time with her then I did, luckily she died in a comma from cancer so she didn't experience any pain.
And just a week ago my step mother's sister died from cancer and that was sad for her, although I only met her sister once or twice.

So those are the things I wanted to get off my chest, but I doubt anybody here read all of that, which is fine I guess. But basically what I want to say now is that I'm a happy, regular person with friends and a goal for the future.
Lucky Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 06:54 AM   #4
Supernova141
NEVER COME BACK YANDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky_Flame
Quote:

-until i was like 14, i thought the missionary position was called the mercenary position, i guess cause i thought they sounded similar.

OK, so this one is long.
I never knew how to make friend properly back in elementary and junior high, I got made fun of a little at first back in grade two, but I had no idea how to take it, so I basically went crazy. If someone said a retard or stupid, I'd basically act like it. If they thought of me to be a freak, I'd be a freak.
I used to love grossing people out and making them hate me, I was a freak, from grade 2 to grade 8. Plus I had problems with my digestive tract which almost killed me at the end of grade 7.
But in grade 8 I did some REALLY freaking stupid. I came to a new school, but still acted like a freak because I didn't know how to act any other way.
So in my new school, back in grade 8, there was a kid who especially made fun of me the most, and I hated him so much. I imagined killing him in many different ways, and ways I could torture him and his feelings etc.
So I made a story to try and scare him. The reason I switched schools was because I almost killed a kid from my old school who I really hated, just like him. I used a carving knife to almost kill him, but the police got me before I did, or something like that, and obviously I got expelled from my old school and that's why I had to transfer to this school in the middle of junior high.
I'm not sure if that scared him or not, but obviously I told the story to other people and this one kid asked me to bring the knife I used to injure that person to school if I still had it.
So, me being the dumb person with no sense of the consequences that I was, I brought the knife to school the next day, just to freak the shit out of the person I hated the most. I planned on showing him the knife after school, but before lunch I showed it to him in my locker, and I didn't know it, but apparently he though I was going to kill him and he cried, apparently.
But by the time I had found that out I was already paying for bringing a huge carving knife to school. That day the principal took me to the office along with the knife. The first thing he told me in his office was that this was the biggest weapon that was ever brought to the school in all of the schools 40 years. That really struck me good, since I had no intention of hurting anyone, just to scare.
After all the crap I had to go through and the talk with my dad, I got let of lightly, a one week suspension, and being grounded for a month over Christmas, that gave me enough time to re think my act, and re think the person I should really be.
It still took me a while after that to adjust and be a real person and not a freak. It took all of my first year in high school, but after that, I was a regular person, I gained normal friends etc etc, heck, I'm friends with one of the most popular and successful people in my school now, and I know which direction I'm headed for after high school.

Also, as I mentioned earlier, I almost died from a problem with my digestive tract. It's sort of embarrassing, but I never really learned how to go and do my thing in the bathroom properly when I was a little child because that was around the time my parents had their divorce and I guess raising me didn't work that well. So basically I didn't know how to go to the toilet, so I just, held it. For about 10 years, only letting a little out every now and then. (Yes I know, gross)
So by the time I was 13 I wasn't eating anything and became sick and was leaving school early almost regularly. Once I reached the end of grade 7 I couldn't bare it any longer and my dad and step mother took me to the hospital where I recovered for two weeks.
That was about the time when the child care people or whoever decided I had to live with my father and not my mother. They though my mother was a bad person, but she isn't, they just got the wrong impression, she's a highly religious and good loving person, who I really love. But they couldn't see that, so that's when I went to live with my Dad and step mother and went to that new school I was telling you about. Even if they let me stay with my mother, I wouldn't be able to live with her anyways because she couldn't get a job, had no money, and my father was giving her less and less money each month, so I had to live with my father.
Last year my real mother lost everything, her house, car, belongings. She's living with some of her friends and I still talk to her and see her every now and then.
But also, last October, I experienced a thing I dreaded the most and never wanted to happen, death. My grandmother on my mother's side died On October the 28th, 2008. Me, my sister, and most of all, my mother, were all very close to her, and I wish I had spent more time with her then I did, luckily she died in a comma from cancer so she didn't experience any pain.
And just a week ago my step mother's sister died from cancer and that was sad for her, although I only met her sister once or twice.

So those are the things I wanted to get off my chest, but I doubt anybody here read all of that, which is fine I guess. But basically what I want to say now is that I'm a happy, regular person with friends and a goal for the future.
I did, i read all of it.

Just out of curiosity, which one of my statements evoked that reaction from you? If it was all of them, which one played the biggest part? I wanna know!
Supernova141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 06:58 AM   #5
Lucky Flame
da-cha

The first one, like come on, really? I want to know why you would do that.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:00 AM   #6
Konata Suzumiya
I never asked for this

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky_Flame
Quote:

OK, so this one is long.

I did, i read all of it.

Just out of curiosity, which one of my statements evoked that reaction from you? If it was all of them, which one played the biggest part? I wanna know!
for me I got a strange reaction from the first one, and Lucky I read the whole thing as well.

Well heres my story, recently I found out my parents have been trying to get a divorice for 3 years now (yes 3 years, but the marriage "ended" like 9 years ago), the lawyers are driving them bankrupt, and the situation looks grimmer and grimmer as time moves on. I feel that it is partialy my fault for begging them not to split apart 7 - 8 years ago
Konata Suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:02 AM   #7
Lucky Flame
da-cha

Well that sort of sucks because you're actually conscious of it, I was two when it happened to be Konata Suzumiya.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:04 AM   #8
Konata Suzumiya
I never asked for this

I always kinda knew they were never close though, just the way the acted towards each other, so it wasn't as much of a surpise hit
Konata Suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:06 AM   #9
Lucky Flame
da-cha

Well with me I never knew what having a father a mother was like at all, I thought it was normal to have your parents separated, but I do see what you mean. I'm not trying to have contest to see who's life is more tragic. XD
Old 07-09-2009, 07:09 AM   #10
kirant
I won't go 'til it's over

- I've bitten people in both my school fights (Gr 8, 9). It seems like a catfight thing to do, but I find I am really only good at improvised fighting
- Many of my MMO characters are more likely female than male
kirant is offline   Reply With Quote