sheepgoesmeep
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*・゚✧☆

^ favorite animal? Ain't predictive text great :P
Old 12-01-2013, 12:15 AM   #22
TornadoAdvisory
The Imminent Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepgoesmeep View Post
here's one for you, i watched it ages ago, but it may garner interest from you lot~

it's Yuuwaku (Temptation), directed by Akiyuki Shinbou (Madoka Magica, Bakemonogatari, Hidamari Sketch)
there's 2 episodes and the animation's pretty well done :3
The same director of Hidamari Sketch?

Oh boy, I got to watch this sometime. Sounds fun.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1162-0082
TornadoAdvisory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 12:32 AM   #23
Shiraishi-kun
Local Anime Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TornadoAdvisory View Post
The same director of Hidamari Sketch?

Oh boy, I got to watch this sometime. Sounds fun.
Agreed. I had no idea that Shinbo dabbled in erotica at one point.
Currently Watching: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind, Release the Spyce, Senran Kagura: SHINOVI MASTER, Heartcatch Precure!, SSSS.Gridman
Currently Playing: Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Super Castlevania IV, Super Mario World, Mega Man: Legacy Collection
3DS Friend Code: 0318-9160-3343
Shiraishi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 12:55 AM   #24
Dally
Persona Cruiser

I find Koiito Kinenbi: The Animation to be pretty good due to its awesome art and cute atmosphere it provides. Not really big on the story, but still enjoyable to tolerate. It's also mildly amusing if you're looking for some more light-hearted stuff as well(Santa girls~), so I recommend to give it a shot~

Last edited by Dally; 12-01-2013 at 12:57 AM.
Dally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 04:03 PM   #25
sheepgoesmeep
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*・゚✧☆

you may or may not be familliar with the eroge "Sisters ~Natsu no Saigo no hi~ (Sisters: The Last Day of Summer)", there's loads of gifs of it on the boorus, such as this:

someone ripped all the cutscenes from the game, they're splendid
Not suitable/safe for work (NSFW): show
"Far away from the hustle and bustle of the city lies a small rural town in a mountainous region. A young man meets a pair of beautiful sisters there along with their mother, and lives together with them. Their days together are full of happiness, but he didn’t know that there is a hidden secret."

i couldn't find the whole game in english and i couldn't find the cutscenes to stream,
download them from heeeeerrrreeee
the files are safe, i checked thoroughly

Last edited by sheepgoesmeep; 02-15-2014 at 04:06 PM.
sheepgoesmeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 05:12 PM   #26
Beyond Birthday
The Cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepgoesmeep View Post
you may or may not be familliar with the eroge "Sisters ~Natsu no Saigo no hi~ (Sisters: The Last Day of Summer)", there's loads of gifs of it on the boorus, such as this:

someone ripped all the cutscenes from the game, they're splendid
"Far away from the hustle and bustle of the city lies a small rural town in a mountainous region. A young man meets a pair of beautiful sisters there along with their mother, and lives together with them. Their days together are full of happiness, but he didnít know that there is a hidden secret."

i couldn't find the whole game in english and i couldn't find the cutscenes to stream,
download them from heeeeerrrreeee
the files are safe, i checked thoroughly
Yay! Thanks, I was looking for these~

"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production.
I'm too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Beyond Birthday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 12:36 PM   #27
XxLordxX
Holy Headbanger Knight

By the power of the Dragonflame, I awake you great ancient thread!

Just discovered this one. Name is 'Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai', it's one of the funniest H I've already found, just watched the first episode and it's worth it. The link I posted has the first 2 episodes, AFAIK there are 3 more, but I still have to find good links for them...

Here's the MAL synopsis:
"Mochizuki Tomoya is a guy that lives on his own with only a day job at a convenience store keeping him afloat. While he really likes eroge, he can't draw, isn't much of a writer or composer, and doesn't know much about business. Still, his dream is to get a job at an eroge studio in hopes of creating what he loves, eroge.

Tomoya's luck takes a turn for the better when he sees a help wanted ad for the local studio Flower, and after a meeting with the company president (who to his surprise looks like an elementary school kid), manages to get a job as administrator of the company's website. Tomoya's glee at being part of the eroge industry is short-lived, as he soon learns that Flower is on the chopping block due to their first title being a massive failure.

After playing through Flower's first title, Tomoya realizes that his co-workers don't know anything about eroge, lacking the insight and understanding needed to make a good game. After some nudging from the president of Flower's parent company and some soul searching of his own, our protagonist takes it upon himself to save Flower by teaching the four girls on staff the ins and outs of what makes an eroge good. The story thus focuses on Tomoya's role as a psuedo-consultant while getting to know the four heroines of the story as the player is given an interesting look at the world of eroge development."

Okay, enough with texts, here's the link for it ;)