Lucky Star Shrine Forums
 
Go Back   Lucky Star Shrine Forums > General > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2018, 11:34 PM   #411
kirant
I won't go 'til it's over
 
kirant's Avatar
 
Location : Wars World, Black Hole HQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane of Cawdor View Post
And I get it, some jokes are funny but its SO BIASED.
...It's almost like humour is subjective and political humour exists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane of Cawdor View Post
Got it, we heard you the last hundred times, shut the hell up for once.
...I mean, that's exactly how the Republicans sounded for the 2008-2016 period. There's a reason "Thanks, Obama" is a meme. Difference was, Obama took that one in stride (and really didn't have a major scandal to have pinned on him). Remember, Republicans tried to make a story out of how Obama wore a tan suit. The horror. The gall of the madman to not go with cookie cutter clothing.

(Example below)



Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane of Cawdor View Post
You're ACTORS and ATHLETES. What says that you get popular that we want to hear your 'expert' opinion on politics, the environment, how to live?
What says that we want to hear your or my opinion on politics? Nothing.

But everyone has the right to, within restriction. They are allotted time to speak to the world and if they choose to make it about politics, that's their choice.

If it's tiring hearing the same comments, maybe they should be taken as giant red flags that maybe something is seriously wrong here. I've always loved the quote from Justified:

Quote:
If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole.
In the case of Trump, if almost every country is going around talking about how he's not suitable and how it's better off to ignore the USA as oppose to deal with him, maybe it's time for the USA to take a long hard look at itself and ask itself if they made a mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane of Cawdor View Post
It's not suppose to be this way.
Welcome to partisan USA where having only 2 political parties and Nixon's Southern Strategy has massively screwed things over.
__________________

Ruri's Law: The vast majority of people are idiots (including myself)
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated May 30 - A Letter to a Younger Me Anime Edition

Last edited by kirant; 09-18-2018 at 11:41 PM.
kirant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 01:15 AM   #412
Thane of Cawdor
Yuri connoisseur advisor
 
Thane of Cawdor's Avatar
 
You are so stereotypically Canadian man.
__________________
Thrice banned
Spoiler: show
Thane of Cawdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 02:00 AM   #413
kirant
I won't go 'til it's over
 
kirant's Avatar
 
Location : Wars World, Black Hole HQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane of Cawdor View Post
You are so stereotypically Canadian man.
Well. That's sad.

It's a step below ad hominem. There's no argument. No point being made. Just petty name calling. Though I guess that's expected given how much time is spent in your posts making ad hominem arguments against protesters.

Funny enough, I actually found my tone more "American" than anything else, given how much I stressed the concept of "freedom of speech" at points.
__________________

Ruri's Law: The vast majority of people are idiots (including myself)
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated May 30 - A Letter to a Younger Me Anime Edition
kirant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 03:59 AM   #414
Thane of Cawdor
Yuri connoisseur advisor
 
Thane of Cawdor's Avatar
 
Its a shot at you, an insult. Yes, I'm tryin to get a rise out of you, something human. You debate like a computer sometimes, you sound so unhuman, so I thought...lets see if this dude can at least show some emotion. And so far, nope.


RANT TIME!!

Remember Roseanne made a black joke on the internet and ABC fired her and cancelled her show? Well now someone was critiquing that Ford woman and her Twitter account was deleted. Wouldnt be surprised if the new Star Wars movie gets recast. This seems to be the POWER OF THE LIBERALS. Don't you dare make an offensive JOKE about a liberal, you no longer have that freedom of speech:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...asey-ford.html

And on my personal opinion regarding the hearing, I was in fact shocked to learn that this woman was a doctor, no way did I think she was capable of defending a thesis to a committee. I dunno what to think of her, but if she is in fact this frail, she should have gotten a psychologist decades ago. I'm not saying she's lying, but something definitely isn't right, like something's missing.

What say you my Canadian fellow? Say somethin, call me names, yell at me, throw a hammer.

And once again. To the liberal media. Cancelling shows, firing people, recasting everything...how much money are you going to spend to censor jokes? Really, how much?
__________________
Thrice banned
Spoiler: show

Last edited by Thane of Cawdor; 09-29-2018 at 04:02 AM.
Thane of Cawdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 05:28 AM   #415
kirant
I won't go 'til it's over
 
kirant's Avatar
 
Location : Wars World, Black Hole HQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane of Cawdor View Post
Its a shot at you, an insult. Yes, I'm tryin to get a rise out of you, something human.
Ah. So not worth the time to respond. Got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane of Cawdor View Post
Well now someone was critiquing that Ford woman and her Twitter account was deleted.
It is typically noted not indicated if she deleted it herself or if she was deleted by Twitter. In fact, since Twitter is notorious for not stating who deletes them, we might never know.

The only hint of information would be that she apologized before her account vanished, suggesting that she knew the backlash.

Sample alternative articles:
- https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/enter...asey-ford.html
- https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/...b0425e3c21ae64
- https://variety.com/2018/digital/new...rd-1202961030/


Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane of Cawdor View Post
And on my personal opinion regarding the hearing, I was in fact shocked to learn that this woman was a doctor, no way did I think she was capable of defending a thesis to a committee.
She knows her information on the psychological side very well. She has been a published author with papers in research journals as recent as April and has 82 pieces to her name. I think we could probably compile the published articles of every user on this forum and come up with less.

(ResearchGate account: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Christine_Blasey )

Long story short: She is a long standing academic and still publishes, often as the second or third most important individual. There is no question she is a psychologist and there is no way she is just "coasting" on her past work.

The only reason you would not think she "knows her stuff" is because you assume her cadence is associated with being a ditz. A claim as unfounded as saying a southern drawl means you're a redneck who lacks education.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane of Cawdor View Post
throw a hammer.
The thing I'll state for now is that it's time to let the FBI do their work. Whatever comes out, comes out. An investigation results is what I want to see with regard to Dr. Ford's testimony and from there, we can determine the veracity of her claim.
__________________

Ruri's Law: The vast majority of people are idiots (including myself)
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated May 30 - A Letter to a Younger Me Anime Edition
kirant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 05:58 AM   #416
Thane of Cawdor
Yuri connoisseur advisor
 
Thane of Cawdor's Avatar
 
She's a psychologist?!?! No way. No freakin way. No way someone who could be that bright DOES in fact like a 7 year old girl on the podium. If she were ACTUALLY a rape victim, you think in the last 36 years she wouldnt have the brains to find someone to get her therapy? Some guy grinds against her when shes 15, shes THIS bright and comes whining about....no. something is majorly wrong. My opinion after watching the other day was that I've seen people fake cry quite a bit but the frustration and anger Brett had, that was real. Ive had that myself. I tend to believe him more than I believe her. I hope the search finds something, I think she should be put under hypnosis, something REAL fishy is going on. This is making it far easier to subscribe to the theory that she was simply egged on to push these accusations for sheer political reasons.

You see this in TV shows...as a joke. Like how in Monk, his psychologist is brilliant but the guy can't control his own child. we think...oh hes not a CHILD psychologist. Its in tons of shows. If this woman were as bright as her resume leads, it just seems borderline impossible that she's been this paranoid scared person who is THIS poor of a public speaker if she had to defend a thesis. Major red flag, something is up. At this point I'm believing Brett over this chick.
__________________
Thrice banned
Spoiler: show
Thane of Cawdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 06:39 AM   #417
kirant
I won't go 'til it's over
 
kirant's Avatar
 
Location : Wars World, Black Hole HQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane of Cawdor View Post
She's a psychologist?!?! No way. No freakin way. No way someone who could be that bright DOES in fact like a 7 year old girl on the podium.
Not sure what circles you run in...but I certainly spend a great deal of time with PhDs, MDs, and Master's. There is no line for speech. There are brilliant people who do not have the stereotypical "smart" cadences/behaviour and vice versa.

If you want any question on behaviour, just look at Kurt Godel. One of the most brilliant mathematicians of our era and he could have flubbed his USA citizenship exam by announcing that he found inconsistencies in the US Constitution which allowed for a dictator. His judge was smart enough to understand what he was doing and basically ignored the erratic points made by Godel...so things at least ended just fine.

Simply put: intelligence takes all shapes and forms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane of Cawdor View Post
If she were ACTUALLY a rape victim,
Correction: Sexual assault victim. She never claimed she was raped (in fact, pointing out that Mark Judge and Kavanaugh's drunkenness caused them to give her time to escape).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane of Cawdor View Post
you think in the last 36 years she wouldnt have the brains to find someone to get her therapy?
Most sexual assault cases are still not reported. The lack of consistent guilty verdicts (reasons can be debated) and the difficulty in being taken seriously has been a major issue for victims for many years.

(As an aside, this all goes double if it's a male victim. Male sexual assault victims are even more hesitant to come forward...the worst being if the accused is a female. Female-on-male assault is almost laughed at in public perception. See: the many articles where the comment sections of female-on-male assault start devolving into "...Well, is she hot?")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane of Cawdor View Post
My opinion after watching the other day was that I've seen people fake cry quite a bit but the frustration and anger Brett had, that was real.
I will not state if Dr. Ford's claims are real. We need time to allow for an FBI investigation to further prove/disprove her words. All she has done is presented a story which on its own stands up to some scrutiny.

However, Judge Kavanaugh's rage in the hearing is real. And that's a problem for me.

When I hear of a Supreme Court Justice, I want someone who can keep their cool. You are dealing with important cases and often controversial ones. Ones where, no matter what you say, you'll get someone calling for your head. You need someone who can lead with their head instead of their heart.

Having someone that quick to vent and scream is not what I would want to see on a Supreme Court. In any country.

Had he walked in, remained calm, firmly denying the accusations, accepting an FBI investigation, and not dodged questions...I think I'd have a much happier opinion of him. In fact, my initial impression of him when he was interviewed weeks ago was that he was a bog standard nomination for a Republican President to make.

But his conduct changed a lot for me.

The claim is almost beside the point for my personal opinion about his nomination. His conduct is so unbecoming of a Supreme Court Justice that I would not vote for him if I were a Senator. I would never want a Justice who so quickly rants and raves.

Edit - Let me be clear: I understand why he is mad. I would be mad in his position and I'd probably be hard pressed to suppress it during a hearing if (for sake of argument) the allegations are false.

However, you are applying for one of the most important spots in the USA. I would hold you to a higher standard. I expect better for a Supreme Court Justice.


(And as a complete aside, for a supposedly apolitical judge, he sure went to the "This is a scam by the Clintons" pretty damn quick)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane of Cawdor View Post
I think she should be put under hypnosis,
This means you subscribe to the theory that hypnosis works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane of Cawdor View Post
If this woman were as bright as her resume leads, it just seems borderline impossible that she's been this paranoid scared person who is THIS poor of a public speaker if she had to defend a thesis.
Or is just aware at how stupid the public is.

Look at us. We're pouring over every detail of her and Judge Kavanaugh's life. I would not want to take their spot for a million dollars. Both are being under constant hate mail, death threats, and need security from the government to feel safe. Both of them made it a point to speak about that in some form.

She wanted this to be done quietly. Obviously someone didn't like that and leaked the story (my money is still on Feinstein). So now we're creating a media frenzy around the two of them.

It's very understandable that you would never want to have this mess. Ask yourself if you'd like to have every second of your life, every recording you've made, every time you've had a run in with cops or with another person who might have spread a story. Do you want that all under the public eye for people to look at, mock, or pick apart?

Heck, would you want the public at large to associate your real name with topics that you've discussed on this forum like "Why girls should shave down there"? To have your face tied to that and to have that recognition wherever you go? For that reputation when you are at a restaurant or buying groceries?

Would you willingly put your life on display for 350+ million to gawk at? Your e-mail and phone line flooded with "[Your dad's name] is a bastard and I'm going to have fun with [your mom's name] tonight!", "[Your sibling's name] is gonna die!"...and so on.

What has happened to Dr. Ford and Judge Kavanaugh is basically doxxing.

...It's a tough call. Even if you have a valid reason to come forward...it's hard to want to jump into this media circus.

Dr. Ford even looked at it like jumping in front of a train...that you'd accomplish nothing but hurt yourself. It was only after encouragement from her friends that she decided to keep going beyond the letter to her Congressman.
__________________

Ruri's Law: The vast majority of people are idiots (including myself)
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated May 30 - A Letter to a Younger Me Anime Edition

Last edited by kirant; 09-29-2018 at 07:15 AM.
kirant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 07:15 AM   #418
Thane of Cawdor
Yuri connoisseur advisor
 
Thane of Cawdor's Avatar
 
Given this day and age, that you can just ACCUSE someone of something and your life turns into living hell, I think not only was his rage justified, but I think he toned it down. Id have been screaming at congress too. Not only do I excuse it but I think we need more OF IT. For years our country said "we need to change" and even obama's "change that will last" and we bitched about our government but we didnt really DO anything about it. that's the frustration of most americans.

My friend Keith spent 10 days in jail for hitting a woman that he never actually hit. She said he hit me, he said there's no bruises. He went to jail, because in my state, women DO have that power in instances of assult. 4 years later she texted an apology and said can we be friends. his reply was along the lines of i hope YOU get beaten in prison bitch. now if that were made public, i bet he'd be demonized, but knowing the both of these two people i can understand why he would still be mad. This woman waited 3 and a half decades and RATHER than tell the police, she goes and gets a lawyer and the damn press, NOT ASKING to press charges. and his life and family are turned into a living hell.

wouldn't you be pissed? I sure as hell would.
For people who are accused of rape they are absolutly demonized. and even if theyre found innocent, even if the accuser lied, they are forever remembered as "those guys accused of rape". you cant undo bad media which is why im on the side of 'f*ck the media.' (lookie there, i censored myself, how very modern of me)

And kirant, i site TWITTER and FACEBOOK regarding your remark about people putting everything about them on display for the world, because tons and tons of people already do.

and you know damn well this girl, win or lose, is going to write a book. so when she says she has nothing to gain...yeah monica lewinsky had nothing to gain when she got her own tv show. ten bucks says her book flies off the shelf the first week, and she hasnt written one yet. if she doesnt, her lawyer or feinstein will. theres no trial because theres no proof, its hearsay from two minors

why did this happen now? Why...36 years. she happened to want to speak up..the year we have a big change in a major judge. a guy who is conservative runs and is accused of a hot button topic. it wasnt last year, it was the year he was going to get a big ass promotion that some think will have a big impact on our country. it wasnt 10 years ago, it wasnt 20 years ago....why now?

and once again for sanitation and sheer aestetics (im half italian) i stick by my female hair removal practices to quote the wolf of wallstreet 'from the eyebrows down' :P (this is how i give jokes to calm the situation, if anything for myself.)

and the more i think about it, the more he speaks, he seems to be a decent guy. even IF it was true, the guy was drunk and 17 and rubbed up against a girl, id probably excuse him. they were minors, its not like he raped or killed anyone. so thats why im surprised hes making THIS big a deal over this. child custody hearings dont get this much press, its just a political shitstorm.

Politics sucks.
__________________
Thrice banned
Spoiler: show

Last edited by Thane of Cawdor; 09-29-2018 at 07:21 AM.
Thane of Cawdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 09:27 AM   #419
kirant
I won't go 'til it's over
 
kirant's Avatar
 
Location : Wars World, Black Hole HQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane of Cawdor View Post
Given this day and age, that you can just ACCUSE someone of something and your life turns into living hell, I think not only was his rage justified, but I think he toned it down. Id have been screaming at congress too. Not only do I excuse it but I think we need more OF IT.
As a private citizen with no public service position, go ahead.

But if you are the arbiter of what's going to be law, I expect more of you. As Supreme Court Justice, you will be making (in my opinion) some of the most important decisions in the USA. Right up there with the Presidency.

I expect you to be rational, sane, and able to handle accusations hurled at you with some level of decorum. In many ways, to show maturity, humility, and poise.

Judge Kavanaugh showed little of any of the above. He sounded looked like an angry drunk fresh out of being told they were out of his beloved beer. To my mind, this makes him completely unsuitable for Supreme Court.

Edit - strikethrough because I had a different thought going before and forgot to remove part of it.

I can appreciate one looks for different things. Those are my stances on what a Justice must uphold though and, certainly, he got destroyed in many areas from it.

I actually was on a discussion board with a huge number of conservative individuals (heavily lean to the Progressive Conservative party in Canada...our furthest right party). Their sentiment was practically the same: that Kavanaugh should be disqualified alone for screaming about Clinton and sounding like a madman for 40+ minutes in his opening remarks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane of Cawdor View Post
My friend Keith spent 10 days in jail for hitting a woman that he never actually hit. [...] and his life and family are turned into a living hell.
Nobody has said you can't get a false positive. In fact, it's an issue within its own right and I am sorry to hear your friend (assuming everything is on the level with what you said) went through that.

However, unreported crimes are a serious issue as well. One that many have pointed out is one of the gravest, in particular with sexual crimes. False rape cases are exceedingly rare (though not unheard of) and unravelling all of these issues are problems.

That is beside the point though.

You asked why she didn't report it. The simple answer is "It was and still is an ongoing issue to have sexual assaults reported.". Her case and the lack of legal involvement initially is not unusual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane of Cawdor View Post
wouldn't you be pissed? I sure as hell would.
Ah. I see you posted before my edit could go through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirant View Post
Edit - Let me be clear: I understand why he is mad. I would be mad in his position and I'd probably be hard pressed to suppress it during a hearing if (for sake of argument) the allegations are false.

However, you are applying for one of the most important spots in the USA. I would hold you to a higher standard. I expect better for a Supreme Court Justice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane of Cawdor View Post
And kirant, i site TWITTER and FACEBOOK regarding your remark about people putting everything about them on display for the world, because tons and tons of people already do.
Funny, because those are opt-in. You can choose to not do that. You can step away from social media and stop posting. Your feed stops and no more information goes out.

As soon as you draw attention here, you are given attention you may or may not desire. Everything you do is scrutinized, whether you want it to or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane of Cawdor View Post
and you know damn well this girl, win or lose, is going to write a book.
...Which matters because? Your argument is a non-sequitur and holds no relevance.

It does not affect the validity of her claim nor does it alter the current hell on earth both her and Kavanaugh are experiencing. Given that Dr. Ford herself is extremely private (did not wish to become publicly known as the accuser until her students and other faculty were being pestered by media, wanted an FBI investigation instead of having her in the public spotlight), I doubt the gains offset the costs of all this attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane of Cawdor View Post
theres no trial because theres no proof, its hearsay from two minors
Now this is a critical point many seem to miss: This is not a criminal trial. This is more or less a job interview with high standards of entry. As such, the rules of a typical courthouse setting and the requirement of "beyond reasonable doubt" do not apply.

The Senate, if it really wanted to get petty, could say not confirm for any reason it wants.

This is all a war of reputation for Kavanaugh. The "loss" for him likely occurs if the Republican Senators feel that they cannot confirm him without losing the public confidence (or if it costs too much of their own reputation). If Kavanaugh becomes political poison, he's toast.

That is why Thursday's hearing was critical for both sides. Dr. Ford, by all sides, was reported as credible, intelligent, and well spoken. Just ask Fox news. The video below even uses the term 'disaster' for Republicans.



Let me also take this moment to point out: there is a real simple fix for this: withdraw Kavanaugh and nominate a fairly equivalent judge. Trump and the Republican Party would likely get what they want (a near lifetime of majority Republican picked Justices) if they nominate some like Amy Coney Barrett...who is much more vocal about her views on critical rulings (ex - Roe v Wade). Her profile would be much harder to sink than Kavanaugh.

And at the age of 46, she'd be there forever pretty much.

Putting all your chips on Kavanaugh seems like a dangerous political gamble right now given the alternatives. Flake, Collins, Murkowski all seem like possible Senators who could flip and reject Kavanaugh if the FBI findings are bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane of Cawdor View Post
why did this happen now?
Because somebody leaked it.

Dr. Ford wanted this looked at in August. Someone held onto the letter and leaked it right before Kavanaugh's vote.

Most have pinned the blame on Feinstein for making this a dirty political game (I still believe this to be the case). And when it does become public and actually becomes relevant, Grassley and Graham just plug their ears and scream LALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU.

Dr. Ford deserves better. Judge Kavanaugh deserves better. The public deserves better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane of Cawdor View Post
she happened to want to speak up..the year we have a big change in a major judge.
Because Kavanaugh has not been suggested to be placed in a Supreme Justice role before. She obviously feels his actions should disqualify him from this position.

This is not specifically because he's Republican. She tried to quietly have him removed from the consideration before anything went public. Recall when he was rumoured as a potential nominee (read: this was before he was selected publicly by Trump), she contacted her Congressman to tell her story. She wanted to give the right authorities time to pick somebody else.

That is when she contacted her Democrat Congressman.

When Kavanaugh was officially nominated by Trump, then the Democrat Congressman got back to her...obviously now interested in what she had to say.

She wrote a letter to Senator Feinstein around this time as well, requesting confidentiality. She basically just states her claims in the letter.

It wasn't until someone leaked the existence letter (just before they were going to start voting on different parts of Kavanaugh's approval procedure)...that is when things went to hell. That's when people started trying to hunt down who wrote the letter.

And when it was clear they would figure out who it was, that's when Dr. Ford stepped out to acknowledge it was her.

This is ugly and dirty no matter how you slice it. Whomever leaked it is probably playing a dirty political game. And the Republicans were not really planning to do any favours to the allegations by honouring them or giving them any level of investigation and were not interested in finding out if the allegations had any level of truth to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane of Cawdor View Post
even IF it was true, the guy was drunk and 17 and rubbed up against a girl, id probably excuse him. they were minors,
So, boys will be boys?

Please tell me that you'd be consistent with this. If you had a daughter and someone did this to her, would you react the same? Would it be acceptable if he tried to rip off her clothes?

When he covered her mouth to prevent her from screaming? When she thought she might suffocate from this?

When he pressed against her to prevent her from leaving the room?

When his friend and turned up music to prevent anybody from hearing her make any noise? When Brett and Mark were laughing at this?

If all this happened, would you just tell her that he's drunk and just to excuse it? Boys will be boys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane of Cawdor View Post
its not like he raped or killed anyone.
Uh...there are allegations that he tried to rape somebody.

But more on topic: if the allegations are true, he sexually assaulted Dr. Ford and, from my non-lawyer standpoint, attempted rape. The two are not fully exclusive here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane of Cawdor View Post
its just a political shitstorm.
Hey look. Something we can agree on.

This should be handled by the FBI and should be complete before Kavanaugh is voted on. Something Senators Flake and Murkoski seem to agree with me on (albeit, they believe in a short one while I believe in "get it right, even if it takes some time").
__________________

Ruri's Law: The vast majority of people are idiots (including myself)
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated May 30 - A Letter to a Younger Me Anime Edition

Last edited by kirant; 09-29-2018 at 11:47 PM.
kirant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 02:08 AM   #420
Thane of Cawdor
Yuri connoisseur advisor
 
Thane of Cawdor's Avatar
 
Kavanaugh got appointed, its all over, yippie. But I heard another judge may be retiring. So for the liberals who can't keep their mouths shut, you got a round 2 coming up in the future. takin all bets now!
__________________
Thrice banned
Spoiler: show
Thane of Cawdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Theme By : Companyturk