View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 12:27 AM   #4
Shiraishi-kun
Local Anime Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepgoesmeep View Post
I'm behind with eeeevvvveerrryyyytthhhiiinnggg at the moment so I'm gonna try to keep new stuff to a minimum this season.
Probably only My Hero Academia 3, FMP:IV and Persona 5.

I really need to start working through my backlog
Cool to see someone else giving FMPIV a look. We've waited far too long for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gondolin View Post
Let's see:

-Amanchu! Advance: I watched the first season of this a few months ago and it was sufficiently comfy, so looking forward to more fun diving
-Boku no Hero Academia 3: It's been an awesome ride so far and hyped to see more
-Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu -Die Neue These- Kaikoku: Loved the original LotGH but honestly don't think this reboot looks too promising. I'll be cautiously optimistic since the source material is pretty great. Just could do without the super bishounen character designs really.
-Golden Kamuy
-Steins;Gate 0
-Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online
: Been having a good time watching videos that bash SAO recently, so I figure it'll be fun seeing what this has going for it.

May pick up Mahou Shoujo Ore for the comedy/meme value, but we'll see, as I'm sure to pick up more as always.

Fortunately this season is looking relatively light compared to some recent ones for me, which will be nice.
I've never watched Amanchu or Steins;Gate so I'm hoping the new seasons are good for fans of the originals. And yeah, most of the people I follow on Twitter who are LOGH fans frankly aren't looking forward to the new version all that much. I'm hoping it's good, but I kinda feel it's gonna have a hard time standing up to a 100+ episode OVA series.
Currently Watching: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind, Release the Spyce, Senran Kagura: SHINOVI MASTER ~Tokyo Youma Chapter~
Currently Playing: Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Super Castlevania IV, Super Mario World
3DS Friend Code: 0318-9160-3343
Shiraishi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote