Lucky Star Shrine Forums

Lucky Star Shrine Forums (http://forums.luckystarshrine.com/index.php)
-   Games & Computers (http://forums.luckystarshrine.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   E3 2017 (http://forums.luckystarshrine.com/showthread.php?t=6019)

sheepgoesmeep 06-11-2017 02:44 PM

E3 2017

E3 has begun for another year, bringing game announcements and info from all corners of the industry. What are you hoping for? What did you like from the conferences that have already happened?
Let's discuss.

Here's the timetable

I'm not really bothered about anything until the Ubisoft conference, I was excited to see if SE would have anything about Kingdom Hearts 3 at the Sony conference, but we got some new footage already with a promise of more info next month, so I doubt there'd be anything new here.
Nintendo's where it's at for me ^_^

Gondolin 06-12-2017 01:17 AM

Haven't been keeping up with a whole lot of general video game news, but I'm excited to see what surprises are in store for us.

kirant 06-12-2017 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gondolin (Post 236609)
Haven't been keeping up with a whole lot of general video game news, but I'm excited to see what surprises are in store for us.

It has XCOM 2 expansion annoucement.

That's literally all I know about E3 this year.

Shiraishi-kun 06-12-2017 04:25 PM

So far as I've seen, all I'm interested in is Dragon Ball FighterZ.

Also there's something about some new cyberpunk game that's gotten a bunch of people's knickers in a twist, which is entirely unsurprising if you spend longer than a week on Twitter.

kirant 06-12-2017 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiraishi-kun (Post 236612)
So far as I've seen, all I'm interested in is Dragon Ball FighterZ.

Also there's something about some new cyberpunk game that's gotten a bunch of people's knickers in a twist, which is entirely unsurprising if you spend longer than a week on Twitter.

Cyberpunk 2077? I would have thought that would be a media darling given the developers.

sheepgoesmeep 06-12-2017 06:38 PM

Dragon Ball FighterZ looks pretty great, I just hope it has a good roster of characters from all over the franchise, rather than just DBZ. And I wish it was on Switch, ArcSys are developing games for it so I thought something like this would be a no-brainer :/
I like the look of Assassin's Creed Origins, I'll definitely be getting it, I always enjoy AC games, even the not-so-good ones ^_^

Shiraishi-kun 06-12-2017 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirant (Post 236615)
Cyberpunk 2077? I would have thought that would be a media darling given the developers.

I'm actually talking about The Last Night here.

Also, to my surprise, Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle looks really fun.

sheepgoesmeep 06-13-2017 05:37 PM

Mario + Rabbids does look fun, the gameplay actually looks good
the only thing I cared about from Sony is Spider-Man, it's a shame we have to wait until next year for it when it was first revealed last year :/

It's been a pretty disappointing e3 for me this year, hopefully Nintendo will redeem it ^_^

Shiraishi-kun 06-13-2017 09:36 PM

GEE SAMUS, WHY DOES YOUR MOM LET YOU HAVE TWO METROIDS

sheepgoesmeep 06-13-2017 09:54 PM

once again Nintendo wins E3
I'm happy to hear the next main Pokemon game will be on Switch, we'll still have a while to wait though, rather than gen 4 remakes it'll probably be the beginning of gen 8.
I haven't played a Metroid game since Prime and Fusion on the Gamecube and GBA, so I may get one or both of the new ones, we'll see.
Super Mario Odyssey looks so much fun and the Kirby game looks adorable.